My family and I were in Houston, TX on personal business from 27 December until 5 March. During our stay we resided at the Hyatt Summerfields Suites having previous experience staying there when it was the Bradford Homesuites. We always enjoyed our stays there and since it became part of the the Hyatt Chain the experience has even become better which is hard to believe. The improved breakfast buffet and the new free snacks and drinks program 5 nights a week is a new feature which gave added value to the property. The rooms have all been completely remodeled and improved which again made a well-appointed hotel even better.
This location offers good value for money and I would highly recommend it to any prospective traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the all-suite hotel that not only knows you, but knows what you want as well. Namely, the things that make you feel right at home - a full kitchen, free Wi-Fi, a complimentary breakfast buffet with a made-to-order omelet bar, and an on-site restaurant & bar serving dinner options and drinks till 10pm every night. Most importantly, you'll find a helpful staff who will get to know you and do all they can to make your stay more relaxing and productive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt House Houston-West/Energy Corridor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Houston West - Energy Corridor Hotel Houston
- Hyatt Houston Energy Corridor
- Houston Summerfield Suites
- Houston Hyatt