Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre
Ranked #358 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I stayed in Room 206 and i loved it. The room was clean and fresh. Breakfast in the morning was good with muffins, coffee and fruits. The front desk clerk was great. Specially Raza he helped me with my computer problems. i was having internet problem in my room but raza came and fixed it for me. He always has smile on his face. Thank you so much Raza for all your help.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Dear JamesM

Thank you so very much for your nice review of our Extended Stay Katy property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. I thank you for staying with us for over a year and half. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. I will personally congratulate the staff on your behalf.
As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at Ext Stay on Katy Freeway it felt like home. It was perfection. Clean clean clean. The front desk rep Atriana Harris was friendly, helpful and provided outstanding customer service.

• Stayed: February 2013
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear cdbray

Thank you so very much for your nice review of our Extended Stay Katy property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. I thank you for staying with us for over a year and half. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. I will personally congratulate Atriana and Haris on your behalf.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you continue your stay. Once again, thanks for all of your kind words.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Very happy with the treatmet I recive at Extended Stay America in Houston TX honesty the staff is one of the most frienly ,especially Raza helped me alot , very attentive always with a smile on his face Thank you Raza very much !!!!!
The room are clean and big, excellent locations and good price.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you so very much for your nice review of our Extended Stay Katy property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. I thank you for staying with us for over a year and half. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. I will personally congratulate my entire staff on your behalf.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Since I have stayed at Extended Stay America, for over 1.5 years, my stay has been better than EXCELLENT!! The hotel has been renovated, and I was returned to my room, 302, with all the upgrades. When the elevator was not working, Atriana helped me carry my bags to the 3rd floor, which I would not have been able to do without her help. All the personnel have been so helpful I can not pick one person, BUT, all have been Sooo helpful!!! Haris has helped me for any problems, which there were not many. I will stay here until my job ends. Thanks Extended Stay, Haris, Kenny, Atriana, Jaber, Alaba, Maria, and Yolanda.

Room Tip: This hotel fits my needs.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Remodeled recently...
Convenient and Quiet (Hotel is behind a building and close to freeway)
Friendly and Attentive Front Desk employee - Thanks Atriána!
Grab N Go Breakfast a nice touch
Excellent for the low price I paid via Hotwire.com
Check out is a bit earlier than I'm used to... (11 a.m.)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear heric

Thank you so very much for your nice review of our Extended stay Katy property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. I will congratulate the entire staff on your behalf. I'm very glad that you liked our remodel. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Honestly the overall staff one is of the most hospitable I have ever met. The hotel is pleasant well equipped and well maintained the room I had my stay in was recently renovated and very nice. Front desk members were very helpful and did I mention the great location around city center! A must if your planning your stay in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear Shans20

Thank you so very much for your nice review of our Extended stay Katy property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. I will congratulate the entire staff on your behalf. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We got the room on Hotwire waiting for our apt to be ready. It said it was comparable to holiday inn which is not bad to me, imagine the horror when I step into this hotel. It smells like hot trash on the third and second floor. The sheet was yellow and the pillows white which concerned me. Dirty floors and crumbs on rug. Now someone alarm is going off for the last 30 minutes. Sad thing is we booked for two days:(. The guy at front was willing to let me change rooms but that was no better had stickiness on floors. This is a very cheap hotel, you pay for what you get.

Room Tip: No good rooms exist
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Dear Ladykk42,

I recently received a copy of your review about our Extended Stay Katy location, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.