“For the price it's not bad. The room needs to be cleaner, found hair in beds and in bathroom in corners.”

Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre
Ranked #335 of 508 Hotels in Houston
F
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

For the price, and location it is a nice place. My room needed to be a little cleaner but I have had worst, so over all it's ok. Everything looks new and everything works in my room. With the interstate so close it is very quite here. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology. Sorry about the 2 hairs you found in you room.We will re-trained our housekeeper and will not hapopen again.

I am glad for the opportunity to respond to you in this forum. Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accommodations, I was troubled to read your remarks about the level of cleanliness in your suite at ESA Katy. Please know that we do have strict quality control standards, and that we inspect each room prior to making it available to our guests. In response to your comments, I’ve personally met with our hotel manager and staff in order to investigate your case in more detail.

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stayed here for about a month. The rooms are cleaned and comfortable. They make the room once a week only. Pick and go breakfast is provided everyday and the Wifi is free. The bed is big and nice. Each room has a LCD. Also there is a microwave, refrigerator and a stove with basic pots and pans and dishes.
The only drawback is that hotel is far from city and if you don't drive then you just have to wait for cabs which can take anything between 10 mins to one hour!

Room Tip: Do not take a room on the first floor. Ask for floor 2 or 3.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our Extended stay America Katy is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.
I'm sorry that the location did not meet your expectations in regards to location. We do have 21 locations in the Houston area . I'm sure I can find you a location closer to the area where you need to be in the Houston metro area. When planning your next trip please email me at hquesada@extendedstay.com and I will help you find a location that better fits your needs.

houston
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My Extended Stay America Houston-Katy Freeway has turned out to be an amazing experience. I couldn't ask for any better accommodation. I am wowed by the service, hospitality and the attention to detail when it comes to their guests' needs. They have Aced everything a far as my needs were concerned. Professionalism typified.

A special thanks to the management team and everyone who works there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank guest m
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Guest M

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our Extended Stay America Katy. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America. I will let my staff know about the great service they provided you and we are looking forward to have you at our hotel in the future.

Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel after their renovation. Everything was amazing, specially the service and the quality of the rooms. Room service is very prompt. The staff is amazing; i felt as if i was staying at a 5 star hotel. The manager is very friendly and is always available.

• Stayed October 2012
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear Joe_r03

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience you had at our extended Stay Katy. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. I'm glad you were satisfied with the room condition. We just went to a full renovation and we are excited to hear the big difference it made.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here and any of our locations.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly at hquesada@extendedstay.com.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed with this hotel a couple of days ago , when i got home, to my dismay I realized i left my USB drive with important work documents. I immediately called the Hotel and Ken was so helpful and reassuring to check and take care of it. He found my USB drive and kept it ready for pickup the next day. Thank you so much for good people like tem. I definitely recommed this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Namadcebu

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind and I will give Ken kudos for his great service.
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Wonderful experience!Home like feeling, close to major highways and good location.Perfect options for living arrangements during a relocation or transition.Pricing is great and you benefit from longer stays. The best choice for short- term living.

• Stayed September 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such terrific things about your experience at our hotel. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Overall good location and brand new look to rooms and property makes it confortable place to do business living And good AND friendly staff .rooms and property looks alot nice after renovation .Staff nice and supportive during construction made hassel easier .

• Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel and for noticing all of the improvements we have been making; onces which will better the stays of valued guests like you. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.