“Honest and Pleasant Personnel”

Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre
Ranked #362 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Dallas, Texas
“Honest and Pleasant Personnel”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed with this hotel a couple of days ago , when i got home, to my dismay I realized i left my USB drive with important work documents. I immediately called the Hotel and Ken was so helpful and reassuring to check and take care of it. He found my USB drive and kept it ready for pickup the next day. Thank you so much for good people like tem. I definitely recommed this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Namadcebu

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind and I will give Ken kudos for his great service.

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Wonderful experience!Home like feeling, close to major highways and good location.Perfect options for living arrangements during a relocation or transition.Pricing is great and you benefit from longer stays. The best choice for short- term living.

• Stayed September 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such terrific things about your experience at our hotel. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Overall good location and brand new look to rooms and property makes it confortable place to do business living And good AND friendly staff .rooms and property looks alot nice after renovation .Staff nice and supportive during construction made hassel easier .

• Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel and for noticing all of the improvements we have been making; onces which will better the stays of valued guests like you. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Travelers also viewed these Houston hotels
Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Energy Corridor
Candlewood Suites At CityCentre-Energy Corridor
Hampton Inn Houston - I-10W, Energy Cor
Four Points by Sheraton Houston Citycentre
Staybridge Suites Houston I-10 West-Beltway 8
Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Freeway - Energy Corridor

Been to Extended Stay America - Houston - I-10 West - Citycentre? Share your experiences!