Extended Stay America - Houston - Northwest
Ranked #318 of 504 Hotels in Houston
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I travel alot with my job and vacationing with my wife on our Harley Davidson. From the time I arrived in June 2012 to currently September 2012 the staff has been outstanding from the Mgr. LaTonya Campbell front desk personal Manuel, Meribel and Sal who always has a smile. Housekeeping who works very hard to keep us all happy and to maintenance who keeps the hotel running smooth and looking good. Thank you for all that you do.

Richard Clark

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank racharley
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Northwest, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Richard - I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Campeche, Mexico
Reviewed June 18, 2012

It is my second time here and It has been a very gratefull experience to Stay here, quick, friendly and helpfull service, answer to all my questions with nice attitude, nice rooms, overall the kitchen, I have never seen in my country a service like this, is like be at home, with all those things, is very helpfull, you can save money there, you can cook, watch tv, swin in the pool, wash yopur clothes, do excersise, have a light breakfast in the morning, all this for the same price, it really worth the value.

Room Tip: check the carpet besides the kitchen, if looks like wet call the front desk somethimes the water fro...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Francisco E
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Northwest, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Houston - Northwest. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I walked in and was greated with a smiling face. Even though the area was without power due to some severe weather. They were kind enough to take all my information, and put myself and my coworker in a room. They just asked once power was on to come back so they could get a copy of our ID's. They were courtious enough to call a day ahead and make sure we had enough nights due to the nature of our travels. The room was very tidy and clean. The whole hotel was clean smelling and quiet. Even though this whole establishment was completely booked, it was pleasant none the less to stay here. I will be more than happy to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ray102386
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Northwest, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Ray,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Houston - Northwest. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Alta Loma, California
Reviewed June 2, 2012

This was our first time to Houston Texas and at this hotel.. I enjoyed everything about this place! I love the cleaness, promptness of the staff and how they made you feel so welcomed! I LOVED the greeting I recieved in the Lobby in the morning and at night! The staff at the front desk was so courtious and always had a smile on their face! The rooms were clean and it was a great little home away from home. We enjoyed everything about this hotel and will DEFINITELY stay again in the future!

Room Tip: if you have children ask for the first floor and close to the pool! Loved the view by the pool!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 26, 2012

i thoroughly enjoyed my room at extended stay, the staff were extremely polite and helpful. what really got me was that every morning, there was fresh coffee alongside bagels and muffins just waiting for guests in the lobby. my only grievance is that they do not have kat 5 cables/ethernet cables for there guests. Me, having stayed at extended stays before, was expecting them too. i brought my x-box along and thank goodness i brought a wireless adapter because it would be useless, plus the fact that when i first plugged in my laptop i realized why... they want to charge extra for a highspeed connection!!! i was thoroughly disappointed. the other extended stays all have been able to provide me with ethernet cords so far for free without trying to get extra money. that majorly disappointed me. sry extended but you need to change that. id rather pay 10$ more to stay somewhere that can provide me an ethernet cord and not try to rip me off $3 dollars a day for highspeed WIRELESS internet, what a joke. wireless only gets so fast. other than that the features and ammenities where great and the staff friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: their all pretty darn nice
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Northwest, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Marshall,

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 25, 2012

The staff & management have been extremely helpful and very friendly. The maintenance & up keep at this hotel is second to none. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, including families, and I have already booked to bring my family & friends from Scotland next May for a vacation.

Regards Mr Glenn McMillan from Scotland

Room Tip: This hotel offers, non smoking, smoking & family rooms.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Houston - Northwest. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Niteroi, RJ
Reviewed December 3, 2010

This is the third time in a year a stayed in this hotel and I can't say check i is getting any better. On March, they did not have the non smoking room ready at check in time. They offered me a smoking room, as if it was a non smoking. Had to return to front desk. Then they gave me a room that was not clean. Unforgivable. At the end after 4 hours of wait I got a room that was supposed to non smoking (cleary had a smoker recently staying), but was bareable. On September I booked a double room but they gave me a single. Front desk suggested me to sleep in the sofa bed on colleagues room for the same rate. BAD JOKE. At the end, after a lot of discussions, they gave me another single room, but upon "check out" billed me double. 1 hour two get the bill straight.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business