“I am happy to stay again in my 2nd trip to Houston”

Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer
Ranked #224 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed July 13, 2013

When I came to know that I will be visiting Houston for 3 months I was happy and without a 2nd thought called this hotel for reservation.

This time i found the rooms are more clean than my earlier stay here. Front desk staffs are helpfule. They are Tiffany,Courtney, Liily.

Room Tip: 4th floor are quiet and you will get better sleep.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you so much for the recent review of our property. I am thrilled that you chose to stay with us on your second trip to Houston without a second thought. I am glad that Tiffany, Courtney and Lily were helpful during your stay. Thank you again for posting a review and we do hope that you will return to our hotel in the future.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

This would be my third time staying here and i have to say i love this place from Courtney and Tiffany to helping me pick my room nd helping me to suprise my boyfriend for his bday we r sure to come back soon

• Stayed: June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

The team and I appreciate your positive remarks. I'm so pleased to hear that you have stayed with us three times and you love our hotel. It's great to know that Courtney and Tiffany were able to help you pick your room and surprise your boyfriend for his birthday. I'm even more thrilled to know that you will be sure to come back soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Reviewed May 27, 2013

First off, this is not the Ritz, but it is a great place to stay. The rooms are clean, and the staff does a great job of keeping them that way. I have stayed here for 3 months, and find it to be an excellent choice for longer stays here in the Galleria area. It is within walking distance of the Galleria, and several other shopping areas, and there is both a CVS and grocery store close. The staff is very friendly, and will get to know you by name, say hi when you come in, and are always willing to help you out with anything you need. My favorite staff member is Tiffany. She is always smiling when I come in, and willing to help out when you forget your keys in your room! Overall, I have enjoyed the three months I have spent here, and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Edward - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that our hotel was such a great place to stay during your visit to Houston. I am proud of our team for keeping your room clean and doing a great job all around, especially Tiffany.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Good value for money and very homely hotel at great location (just across the Galleria Mall). The hotel is ideal for a short/long trip to Houston. The rooms are clean, staffs are courteous (specially Courtney & Tiffany who makes every attempt to make your stay comfortable), wi-fi works fine & you get a grab-a-go breakfast all in deal. I have been staying at this hotel since Mar and would highly recommend if you want to stay in mid of the most happening place in Houston outside downtown.

Room Tip: Good sunlit view from the west facing rooms
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad that you found us to be a good place to stay for either short or long trips to the Houston area. As well, it is great to read that you enjoyed your spacious, clean room as well as our friendly staff, especially Courtney and Tiffany. The staff and I have found it to be a true pleasure having you visit with us!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Tiffany is the greatest. She is a very cheerful and bright person who makes our day each and every time we see her. Courtney is a great morning person who really helps get the day started. The housekeepers have done a great job and it has been a pleasure to be here. All the staff is friendly and the coffee is always hot. I have stayed on several occasions and each and everyone was a pleasure.

• Stayed: May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are very pleased to know that you have stayed with us on several occasions. As well, it is extremely rewarding to hear that Tiffany's cheerful and bright personality makes your day every time you see her. As well, that Courtney really helps to get your day off to a great start in the mornings. Both of them, along with the rest of the staff, truly enjoyed having you stay with us!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is the worse hotel we have ever styed in.
The kitchen was dirty and inadequate. The fridge was so loud we could hardly sleep, the bathroom was so worn the cranes leaked all the time.
From the aircondition we noticed ants, and twice we had to kill some cockroaches.....disgusting.

When we booked the hotel we asked if the double bed was big enough for two teenage boys and they confirmed it was, but for 10 days they hardley slept at all because of hard and narrow bed.
They are surpose to cleen the room once a week, and the day they should cleen ours they came late afternoon to do the room and we had to sit outside the hotel and wait....alle other hotels they cleen the room in the morning.

I will show all of you some pictures in a few days so you know what I mean.....waiting for my computer :)

Room Tip: Do not choose this hotel !!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The issues you described with the level of cleanliness in your room, the bedding being uncomfortable and the refrigerator being loud is unacceptable. I sincerely apologize for your experience. The staff and I have reviewed your remarks and are focusing on improving our processes so a situation like yours is not repeated.

Our team is committed to satisfying our guest, so we are very thankful for your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at hgl@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.