Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer
$209
$239
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$99
$180
$169
$161
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desk staffthe hotel managernear gallerialong stayenjoyed my staycheck in was easycheck in was a breezerooms are cleanhome away from homespecial thankshouse keepingwould recommend this hotel to anyonewonderful stayconvenient locationbed was comfortablefree breakfastcvs
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I spent two consecutive months at this location. Rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious. Location is perfect. The front desk service is outstanding especially Tiffany! She takes her time with every customer and truly does her best to help everyone. Definitely a great experience. If I return again, this will be the first place I call!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you for writing such a great review of your stay. I am excited to hear that you made our hotel your home away from home for 2 months and that the rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious. The location for you was perfect and the Front Desk service was outstanding as provided by Tiffany. Once again thank you for the review and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have been a guest at this property for an extended period of time. The staff is very professional, attentive and accommodating. Maria and Tiffany are two of the people who provide courteous service that make your stay as convenient as it is comfortable. The staff here will truly make your visit feel like a home away from home. Can't recommend this place highly enough.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for writing such a great review of your stay. I am glad to hear that the staff like Maria and Tiffany have treated you with professionalism and are very attentive and accommodating and have made you feel like at home. Once again thank you for recommending us and I hope we continue to be your home away from home!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I stayed here a couple of years ago and the bed was very unconfortable. Now they have new beds, new great staff and looks like they have upgraded the whole property! So I have no compliants I`ve been staying here since the NEW YEAR!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you for writing a review of your stay. I am excited to hear that you stayed at our hotel a few years ago and are back! We have made a few changes to the property since the last time you were there, we now have flat screen TVs in all rooms, new beds , which you have noticed are no longer uncomfortable,and we now offer a Grab and Go breakfast. We do have a new staff and management that takes pride and is committed to providing excellent service. Once again thank you for returning and seeing the wonderful changes we have made!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I had to stay at the hotel due to a power outage at my apartment. I arrived at the hotel very late in the night. The lady at the desk was very understanding, checked me in without a problem and also accommendated my pet for a fee. They can have more of a choice on breakfast.
This will be my go to hotel for now on.

• Stayed: December 2012
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Thank you for writing a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you had a power outage at your apartment but glad to know that you chose us for your lodging needs. I will pass on your comment about our "Grab and Go Breakfast" and the variety concern. We are constantly looking at ways to improve so your feedback is very important. We pride ourselves in providing a clean and comfortable room and are glad that you checked in with out a problem late at night and of course we are pet friendly. Thank you for choosing ExtendedStay Hotels and for choosing us as your "go to hotel for now on". We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stayed in this Extended Stay for 2 weeks and found that the service was below average compared to the other Extended Stay properties that I have stayed. The room I stayed was Queen-size. When I checked in, I found that the shower tap was jammed. It took over 3 days for them to fix it. After fixing, it started leaking hot water filling the bathroom with steam.This was not fixed even even after a week.

There were a few utensils that were usable but one of them had a loose handle and it came off when I held it. The bread toaster was broken and was never replaced for my entire stay.

While the rates charged by the hotel are reasonable, the service leaves a lot to be desired. I will not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that the service you received while staying with us was below average and that the issues you encountered with the shower and the kitchen where not taken care of right away. Please accept my apology. To prevent this from happening again, my team is making sure that maintenance and management inspect all rooms prior to being rented. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at gmartinez@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.