Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer
  • Room Service
$235
$200
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$262
The Houstonian(Houston)
$399
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$247
$219
$334
$299
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront desk staffthe hotel managernear gallerialong stayenjoyed my staycheck in was easycheck in was a breezerooms are cleanhome away from homespecial thankshouse keepingwould recommend this hotel to anyonewonderful stayconvenient locationbed was comfortablefree breakfastcvs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I am currently living at the Extended Stay for awhile until I can find an apartment or room for rent of my own. The front desk staff and especially Tracy the manager has treated me kindly and more like family. I relocated here in Houston for an employment opportunity and this location is walking distance from my job. I honestly wish I could just stay here monthly but Im sure I will have to leave at some point! I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a great stay at low prices. I had an issue with the air conditioning leaking but at least it kept me cool, but the problem was resolved expeditiously. I have a degree in Hospitality Business and this hotel is the epitome of the years of education.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I am thrilled you have chosen to make us your home for now and that Tracy makes you feel like family. I do apologize for the issue you had with your air conditioner and are glad that it was taken care of to your satisfaction. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and if there is anything else we can do to make your stay even better please don't hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

if you have a busniess trip and you don't need a room service and good price hotel with a nice location and close to the galleria that hotel what you need, free parking are available for you, the staff was helpfull i had an issue with the visa.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mohamed A
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Mohamed - Thank You for taking the time to publish a review of your stay at hotel. I am sorry to hear that you had issues with your visa, but am glad we could accommodate you as needed. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

It would, of course, be our pleasure to help in any way in the future with your travel needs. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Relocation is hard enough without all the"bumps" you hit along the road. I had been at extended stay almost a week when I got sick and could hardly hold my head up.The staff and management helped me and made sure I was comfortable and solved a minor issue for me with no fuss only smiles! They truly went above and beyond! (Thanks Tracy and Maria,you're the greatest) I couldn't have stayed anywhere that felt more like Home!
So if you're coming to
Houston Tx.
Extended Stay America is where you wanna make your home away from home.
Sincerely,Nicole

• Stayed: September 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Nicole - Thank you for your kind works about your stay at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, especially Tracy and Maria. Each one of us strives to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings; it sounds like we hit a homerun in your case.

We hope you are feeling better!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I've been staying here for a month so far, and plan to stay until my home is complete. The location is great. Staff is awesome very responsive to my needs. Especially the manager Tracy and front desk girl Maria.The room is small compared to what I'm use to, but I love it. I recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, especially Tracy and Maria. I will be sure to share your comments with them. Overall, my entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I found my stay at this hotel to be excellent. The staff is very helpful and professional, particularly a clerk my the name of Courtney. She really does make u feel welcome. The manager Tracy also makes u feel right at home and is very attentive to the quest needs, always greet you with a big smile and hello. I also found it to be very clean and services to be on point. I definitely recommend it, and it will always be my first choice when visiting Houston.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!