All reviewsbutler serviceremington barastor suiteluxury hotelspg platinumroom servicechocolate covered strawberriesgalleria areafavorite hotelturn down servicefour seasonscar servicebit datedroom was largebusiness or pleasuremile radiusvery nice hotel
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Excellent hotel. Love the spacey rooms and the cleanliness of the rooms. Love the slippers in the room as well. Gym is great and very clean with lots of water. Pool view is really nice from the gym. Service is great.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
stregishoustontx, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Houston, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Michelle J,

Thank you for your kind words from your recent stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you back for another bespoke experience.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Very nice hotel. Close to great shopping. I have stayed there several times with my wife for a get away weekend. Nice restaurant and bar. Great service. The hotel is near my office. I have had many business associates book at this hotel. Always hear good things about the service provided.

Room Tip: Rooms are equally nice.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
stregishoustontx, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Houston, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear A3572SHrobertb,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback from your experience here at The St. Regis Houston. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

Booked one night at this hotel for weekend trip to Houston. Great location near The Galleria. Drove up to hotel and no place to park. Had to valet car if you want to check-in then leave if you want to use your vehicle to drive around city. Decided to valet to check-in. Cost of valet is $35. Quick check-in. Mark checked in and also checked out the next day. He was very professional and courteous. Given room 614 and room was spacious and very clean. First time staying at a St Regis hotel and was impressed but have no other experience with this hotel brand to compare. Very nice room on first impressions. Very comfortable bed. Nice flat screen television. Room had a sitting area. Nice bathroom too. Carpet was clean. AC worked great. Temperature was set at 72 on arrival so room was pretty cold. Went to pool area around 10pm and nobody else out there. Did not get in pool just hung out in the pool area.
Next day had breakfast at hotel restaurant The Remington. Very few people there when went down to eat. Breakfast was good. Server Noelia was very quick and efficient.
Quick check-out the next day. Overall was very happy with stay at St Regis and will definitely be back when back to Houston.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
stregishoustontx, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Houston, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

Dear Texan24,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience and staff here at The St. Regis Houston. It was our pleasure to welcome and provide you with a bespoke experience. We will share your comments with our team and look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

Friends and I shared an exciting evening at The Remington Bar within The St. Regis. The ambiance exudes class and the impeccable service provided by manager Amy was first-rate. While enjoying the food and with the music truly hyped, patrons surrounded the stage(we did not have a clear view of the stage from where we sat). Amy, who personally assisted us, came over and said, "You all do know that's Cindy Lauper on stage?" Amy then commented, "You never know what you'll get at The St. Regis!" What a true statement. It was a guest appearance by the one and only. And, as everyone knows...and I'm saying this slowly... "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" and we want to have fun "Time After Time." Thank you for your wonderful service Amy and thank you St. Regis!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
stregishoustontx, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Houston, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Dear Rhonda B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback from your most recent experience at The Remington Bar. We are so pleased you had a exclusive and meaningful experience here. Your kind words will be shared with our team and especially Amy. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

I am platinum member of Starwood (stay at a Starwood property every week) and enjoy most properties where even aloft and sheratons welcome me, thank me for being loyal customer, ask if I want points for platinum status, typically provide room upgrade and then offer water and chocolates, etc. at a minimum I am always placed on a club floor.
tonight I checked into st Regis Houston which is higher end and the desk agent just asked if I wanted my points for platinum status. He handed me my room key and said elevators are to the left. Nothing else. He wasn't rude but rather acted very robotic and as if just another checkin.

My 5 male colleagues of exactly same platinum status and room fee structure checked in this evening and received room upgrades on 11th floor, complimentary bottles of water, had a welcome note and chocolates in the room and visited by the butler to see if they need anything pressed. They said the front desk made a big deal about them checking in. This is consistent with how I am treated at st Regis New York. I am confused as there was no line when I checked in but it was certainly a completely different experience for me than my male colleagues. The hotel is not full. Interesting. Disappointing.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Brandy S
stregishoustontx, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Houston, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Dear Brandy S,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your most recent stay here at The St. Regis Houston. We sincerely apologize for your experience not being up to standard. We pride ourselves in delivering each and every guest with a bespoke and refined experience. We are sharing your feedback and concerns with our team and we truly hope we can welcome you back in the future to renew your impression.