$189
$179
$141
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

$100
$93
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$159
$252
$239
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$90
$82
CrownePlaza.com
$200
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$280
$138
Priceline
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

All reviewsbutler serviceremington barastor suiteluxury hotelspg platinumroom servicechocolate covered strawberriesgalleria areafavorite hotelturn down servicefour seasonscar servicebit datedroom was largebusiness or pleasurevery nice hotelhotel restaurant
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My family and I stayed at the St. Regis during my sister's wedding. It is important to additionally note that her wedding was being held at the St. Regis. My family and I are world travelers and have stayed in very luxurious hotels and resorts. I have never felt as unwelcomed in a hotel as I did at the St. Regis hotel. The front desk staff was incredibly rude. My sister (the bride) was told on her arrival that out room was not ready. We politely asked if we could have a room to rest in until our room was ready. We were told by Brittany (front desk staff), "We don't do that here". After settling the room issue, I was checking in with another family member, and heard Brittany mutter to her staff member "I could care less about this right now". I feel this cold and impersonal attitude defines this hotel. The staff is rude and very inhospitable. I assume there is a high staff turnover and that this is a poorly managed hotel, don't waste your money here. I will file a formal complaint with the hotel and Starwood properties.

• Stayed: April 2014
8  Thank Zzzzhouston
StRegisHouston, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Houston, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Your comments following your stay at our Hotel for your sister's wedding are noted and thank you. They have allowed us to counsel our staff in this area. Our staff prides themselves on providing only the finest in customer service and strive to make indelible memories.

Please know that this is not the norm at the St. Regis Houston.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for the Easter long weekend.
Hotel is well situated not too far from the Galleria and close to the 610 Highway.

Rooms are large and spacious and very comfortable and quiet.
Service was outstanding throughout the hotel. Breakfast was delicious with lots of choice. High quality cooking.
Nice gym and outdoor pool.

Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
StRegisHouston, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Houston, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Your comments following your Easter weekend stay at our Hotel were very much appreciated.; thank you to you and your wife for choosing the St. Regis Houston.

All of our assoiates prides themselves on providiing only the finest in personalized service to all guests and instilling indelible memories.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The St. Regis is located immediately inside Loop 610 in close proximity to the Galleria, Highland Village and River Oaks areas -- so you're near endless shopping, dining and entertainment options. It's an older property but it feels elegant, not dated. To me this was a refreshing change compared to many of the very contemporary hotels in the area.

The rooms are gorgeous and very comfortable. The bar area, restaurant and pool are all adequate with exceptional service at each.

The only downside is it can get very pricey during peak times. I've stayed here for $200/nt. but occasionally have seen it over $600/nt. If the price is right, I'd strongly recommend staying here on your next trip to Houston.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
StRegisHouston, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Houston, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

What a pleasure it is to hear from one of our repeat guests and I thank you for your praises of the hotel, its ambience, service and associates.

We look forward to welcoming you back over and over again.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Stayed recently for one night on business travel. The property is nondescript on the outside; the service was welcoming and professional, the room clean and nicely appointed. Bar was fine but full of suit-wearing yahoos, not exactly a sophisticated scene. It's a lovely hotel but thank goodness for reimbursables, this is not a $550/night property. Best part of the stay was the eggs benedict for breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank DCEllenH
StRegisHouston, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Houston, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your observations following your recent business stay at the St. Regis Houston. We appreciate your compliments on the staff and the wonderful eggs benedict.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

She was excellent in the quality of service. She was very responsive and efficient. She called me to advise on my request and followed up the next day to make sure I was pleased. I appreciated the followup because I didnt have to chase again. Excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
StRegisHouston, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Houston, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of the excellent service that Handan Yolcu, Accounting, provided to you.