Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$67
$227
$181
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

$80
$76
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$149
$114
$104
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

The Houstonian(Houston)
$239
Preferred Hotels
$179
  • Room Service
$200
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $232/night.

All reviewsbutler serviceremington barastor suiteluxury hotelspg platinumroom servicechocolate covered strawberriesgalleria areafavorite hotelturn down servicefour seasonscar servicebit datedroom was largebusiness or pleasurevery nice hotelhotel restaurant
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Excellent hotel and location. Very accomodating and friendly. Provide chaueffer/car service within a 3-5 mile radius. Room was very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
StRegisHouston, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Houston, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel in March and
thank you for sharing how much you appreciated the car service within
3 - 5 mile radius of the Hotel.

Please come back to see us again soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

/My husband and I stayed here June 2, 2012 for a romantic evening. We did not go out on the town, we stayed in the hotel. It is in a good location in Houston though. The doormen and bellhop are of course helpful. Check in was smooth. The hotel looks lovely as well. Our room was not impressive, we have a view of the pool which looked pretty. The TV was a bit far away from the bed and small. Not too many channels to choose from either. We ordered room service for dinner-30 minutes as to be expected and was a bit pricey for the quality of food-my salad was $11 with a lavender honey vinaigrette and $8 for maybe 4 pieces of grilled chicken plus my $7 Heineken. My husband got a panini with fries for $19 and a Miller Lite for around $7. Neither of the two were stellar, much would have preferred to spend my money else where then some over priced place that states they have delicious food. We also ordered room service for breakfast which again was not good and too expensive for the quality of food you get. The eggs tasted fake. They also add a 21% gratuity on to your food and about a $5 delivery fee. I wish I had paid less and stayed at a hotel that was not rated 5 stars, I would be a few dollars richer and would have had a more pleasant experience. This hotel does not offer anything special for a five star hotel or for the price you pay. Go somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank amusingme
StRegisHouston, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Houston, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the
St. Regis Houston last weekend and your comments
on some of the room appointments. Please accept my
personal apology for your disappointment with some of
the food items you chose; I apologize if you were not
aware of the automatic service and delivery charges
which are standard for luxury hotels.

You are quite correct; our associates are one of the
hotel's best assets with many long-term in the front
office.

Please feel free to contact me directly when planning
your next romantic evening, and give us another opportunity
by contacting me directly to make your reservation.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

My wife and I had a great stay at the St. Regis last week. We were celebrating our 20th Anniversary and chose to return to this property from many years back. Remodeled, luxurious, organized and wonderful service are why we chose the St. Regis and it did not disappoint. We did splurge on the butler service and found the morning coffee service with biscotti and fruit made our slow paced mornings much more pleasant. Just minutes from everything we wanted to do. The staff responded to our every need and I know I will enjoy another weekend away at the St. Regis soon!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tex42_10
StRegisHouston, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Houston, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2012

Wow - how great it was to hear from you and to learn that you chose our
Hotel to celebrate such a special occasion as your 20th wedding anniversary.

Thank you for recognizing what a wonderful job our staff does at making
the guest's experience so personalized.

Please return again soon to "the best address in Houston".

Reviewed May 30, 2012

The pros : nice location, nice staff (particularly very good concierge), nice bar, large rooms and nice tvs

The cons : room service delivery time could be better, shower height not suitable for tall guests (I am 1.98m and had to bend to wash my hair), Internet speed is a bit slow, service in restaurant could be faster, elevators a bit dated

All in all a nice hotel but certainly not matching the "wow" factor of St Regis hotels in Asia

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Olivier B
StRegisHouston, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Houston, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your
recent experience in Houston at the St. Regis Houston.

While we were pleased to read that you found the staff great,
a nice location, nice bar, large rooms and nice tv's, we were
concerned to read of your disappointment in some service
areas, ie. room service and the restaurant.

We continually strive to improve our service in all areas and
the internet speed is being upgraded periodically and the
elevators are being replaced next year.

I do apologize for the height of the shower heads and not
sure if we can address that issue for you.

We hope your travels will bring you back to Houston again soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Checked in for an one night stay for the memorial weekend and a celebration for my one yr old son. Requested a baby crib but it was not placed prior to arrival. Saw the room attendant on our way out for dinner and asked for the baby crib again; room attendant did not take the initiative to call for us but urged us to call housekeeping ourselves. Since we were on our way out; we had to ask her to please call for us. =(... Came back to the hotel room; crib was alright - it was just a plain white sheet on it. Hotel room decor gives me the feeling of vegas for some reasons. When we retrieved our car to have dinner; one of the ladies was driving in and she had to get out of her car to ask the doorman if they offered valet parking. That was a bit weird since the doormen were not busy at all but just standing right next to the front doors. Found hair in the bathroom on the wall and the notepad on the desk. Really a bit disappointing....

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank yuenja

Thank you for taking the time to share your
experience at the St. Regis Houston over the
Memorial day weekend.

Please allow me to apologize for the lapse in service
with regard to the baby crib for your son; most
definitely since you requested it in advance, it should
have been in your room on arrival. The Housekeeping
issues will be addressed with that staff to ensure they
check things more closely in the future. I, too, am
puzzled as to why the lady you mentioned had to get
out of her car to ask if valet parking was available.

We hope you will return again so that we can show you
the true St. Regis standard of excellence.