Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$118
$176
$141
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$100
$93
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$189
$159
$141
$128
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$280
$138
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

The Houstonian(Houston)
$252
$239
Preferred Hotels
$200
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

All reviewsbutler serviceremington barastor suiteluxury hotelspg platinumroom servicechocolate covered strawberriesgalleria areafavorite hotelturn down servicefour seasonscar servicebit datedroom was largebusiness or pleasurevery nice hotelhotel restaurant
Reviewed May 26, 2011

We are SPG members and usually book the Westin but they were out of suites and we likes the separate room because we have a 2 year old son. We tried the St. Regis and booked an Astor suite and we were amazed at how spacious and lovely it was. The valet service men were always very prompt and super curtious with us and even played with my son which I loved! We were in and out quite a bit since we planned trips to the zoo and museums. We requested a crib and a coffee maker and both were promptly delivered. We stayed 2 nights and at first only planned on 1 but loved it so much we extended our stay and the staff assisted with ease. We were made aware of the butler service the second day and requested French press coffee for breakfast and it arrived so quickly. Our son loved the Jacuzzi bath tub and the swimming pool. We loved our stay so much and enjoyed the friendly staff that we have planned our next trip back in June and we can't wait! I didn't try the spa services but hopefully next time! This is our new favorite hotel by far

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Erinacs
Reviewed May 24, 2011

We are SPG members and picked this hotel for our family vacation to take our 2 and a half year old son to the Houston Zoo for the weekend. We choose the St. Regis because they had suites so we could be separate from our son and booked an Astor suite. I normally choose The Westin but they were out of these types of rooms so this was our first stay at a St. Regis. The valet men were always so curtious to our family and quickly retrieved our car many times as we were often coming and going. They even played with my son. The front desk experience was pleasant and the decor is gorgeous. Our Astor suite was on the 8th floor and was trully beautiful! Very large and bright. My son loved the Jacuzzi bath. Room service is pricey but so worth it! It's very prompt and comes on a rolling tray set up as a table. We requested a crib and one was delivered as prommised as well as a coffee maker (there is not one in the room). We found out the next morning of our 2 night stay our room came with butler service and could as for french press so we did so the second morning. The butler service is very prompt and she even talked to our son as well which always gets a plus in my mind! My husband and son swam in the pool one day and the water was a bit chilly so it would be nice to have a heater in the pool but you can have food and drinks out there. They are doing construction on part of the pool area but it was never too noisy just smelled like paint. Overall we loved this hotel and have planned our next trip back because of our wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed May 22, 2011

My partner of 18 years decided to run down to Houston for his birthday weekend. We arrived late, like nineish and the front attendants were great. When checking in with, I believe her name was Aimee she seemed less concered on customer service since " the room was pre paid through Priceline" I did have her look up my SPG account and got offered a better room than I had for 30.00 more a night.
She was very lathargic in the whole process. She did say happy birthday to my partner after I mmentioned it. She did send up a Happy Birthday Tray, was really tasty.
But the over all the staff seemed like I was a cheap person and made me feel like that way. I still ended up spending nearly 200.00 a night which on their web site stated the least expensive room was 209. Second night I asked from guy, Shawn to have a bucket of Ice sent up. I twas not aftr I had to call 20 min later to get any ice.

We went out to a night club, got back at four am as did someone else and there were no valet attendants. So we just packed into a space and come in and gave the keys to the bell guy. After I walked in speaking out "hello" "hello".
No two o'clock check out, only one am.
The hotel is pretty, my room 520 had big chips on the outside door, bathroom fixtures were dirty and the bathroom light switch was crooked, Really a 5 star?

I was so hoping to be really wow'ed but that underwhelmed me. So sad too, I am going to be coming in and out of Houston a lot and I wanted to choose this place. Guess it's back to my original favorite, The Four Seasons.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ndalsteve
Reviewed May 21, 2011

Me and husband went here for a weekend get away and we were very impressed with the service.The service is next to none we have experience any where so far.So KEEP UP THE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE..St. Regis!

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed May 5, 2011

Stayed overnight between flights. Was impressed with the welcome and quality of the hotel. The room was really comfortable with excellent furnishings. The breakfast in the restaurant was excellent. The concierge was very helpful with shopping information and arrangements.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple