All reviews the shuttle driver yogurt desk area sitting area sofa bed free shuttle one night stay spacious room nice place to stay free breakfast business trip enjoyed my stay iah airline pros cons freeway
Reviewed September 7, 2018

I came to Houston in Dec 2017 - late in the night - after checking and immediately out of a corporate paid hotel. The Hyatt team - did me so well - I love them all. Professional, great smiles, interactive....The best staff ever....

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2018

Everything gets old but this is a clean and very nicehotel to stay at. The personnel is outstanding and help you with all your needs. It would be more convent if the Hotel had a small cafe or a place to eat since it is so close to the highway.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Excellent location very nice professional employees. Service driver was fantastic. She was very welcoming and genuine. Check in was quick. Nice and clean room good breakfast. Always good standards and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2018

It was a great experience staying in Hyatt Place at Houston Bush Airport. The staff were very courteous and willing to help. I was extremely happy the way I was treated and I would come again to this place. Bravo!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2018

My family and I stayed in the Hyatt the day before our cruise. As always, the rooms were clean and spacious. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom are could use a little updating but it was clean. The breakfast was good. It is what I come to expect at the Hyatts. The front desk staff was great and helped us secure travel to the cruise port in Galveston. The shuttle from the airport was prompt and even offered to take us to local hangout within 2 miles. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: The higher the better if you are alone. If you have kids stay on the first two floors.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family