“Good room for traveling”

Hyatt Place Houston Bush Airport
Ranked #83 of 518 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stayed at this Hyatt for one night during an overnight flight layover in Houston. I booked my room through Priceline and got what I expected. The room was very spacious and comfortable. Checked in late and hotel seemed understaffed. The lobby was very busy with only one employee balancing front desk with guest phone calls. Upon arriving, we waited several minutes before the desk worker came down from helping a guest in a room. The desk worker was very friendly and was working incredibly hard. I was surprised to find an outstanding complimentary breakfast in the morning. Overall, decent hotel. I was expecting it to be closer to IAH Airport. It was a good 20 minute cab ride to and from the airport. Complimentary shuttles ran hourly.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here one night mid-week on business. I had a good night's sleep in my spacious and clean room. The internet connection from my room was good, the service was very good, and the coffee was okay. All in all, it's exactly what I would expect for this type of hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Friendly staff - they let us check out by 2 pm on a Saturday. Location was good - right off the highway and near the airport. Parking was convenient,. Room had a pleasant open layout, with semi-privacy between the bedroom and living room areas. Breakfast was average in selection and quality. Price with online rate was a good value for location and cleanliness. Beds were a bit under-sized - didn't really look like queens.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I researched my hotel for a trip to Houston very carefully. I found this hotel close to my training centre as well as its proximity with non-toll highway access. I found this hotel to be an excellent business hotel and very safe. The hotel is within a 10 minute walk to a small mall but getting around by vehicle is most recommended. The negative reviews must have been on a bad shift or from people with unreasonable level of expectation. This hotel is part of the Hyatt chain (I have stayed at four different properties this year alone) that produces excellent lodging. Highly recommended hotel for business stays!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2012

After arriving late on a delayed flight we called this hotel from the road. The staff were very helpful in the middle of the night, they gave us a great room for a good price. The room was very spacious - and very clean. But the best part was the complimentary breakfast. I've stayed in numerous hotels with complimentary breakfast but this one was by far the best. Egg and ham biscuits seasoned with good cheese, excellent fruit and cereal selection. And real plates/cutlery rather than having everything disposable. I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times now on business. The staff are very friendly and welcome you when you arrive. Checkin was smooth. The hotel is very clean and has all the amenities you would want. The bar in the lobby is great to relax after a long day and the restaurant food is very tasty. There is a little pantry of food and beverage at the front incase you needed something to snack on or forgot something. Checkout went as smooth as checkin with my bill slipped under my door when i awoke on my last day. I will be returning to this hotel again and would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in this area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've stayed at this Hyatt Place twice now, and the staff have been very helpful both times. The front desk clerks remembered me from the first trip, and welcomed me back when I checked in for the second trip. The rooms are very large: I love the sofa in the living space, there's plenty of room on the bathroom vanity, the towels are good quality and plentiful, and the bed is very comfortable. While the closet isn't large - it's big enough to hang up my clothing. I can't speak to the shuttle service provided as I didn't use it - but I did see many of the hotel's guests taking advantage of the service. The breakfast is better than the average free breakfast with a variety of hot/cold dishes offered each morning. As long as I can secure on-line specials on the room rate - I'll be back!

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the hallways are quieter. Check online for great, prepaid deals.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Houston hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Houston North IAH
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Hilton Houston North
Hilton Houston North
#90 of 518 in Houston
Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport
Doubletree Houston Intercontinental Airport
Sheraton North Houston at George Bush Intercontinental

Been to Hyatt Place Houston Bush Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hyatt Place Houston Bush Airport

Address: 300 Ronan Park Place, Houston, TX 77060-3416 (Formerly Hyatt Place Bush Intercontinental Airport)
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Houston
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#17 Green Hotel in Houston
#48 Best Value Hotel in Houston
Price Range: $96 - $162 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hyatt Place Houston Bush Airport 3*
Newly remodeled, the Hyatt Place Houston Bush Airport is located in North Houston, just a short drive from Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH). Guests enjoy our free breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi, and self-parking as well as our outdoor pool, hotel bar and fitness center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Houston Bush Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hyatt Place Houston/Greenspoint/Iah Airport Hotel Houston