“Dont Stay AnywhereTill You Tried This Staff...”

Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint
Ranked #18 of 53 Houston B&B and Inns
Spring, Texas
“Dont Stay AnywhereTill You Tried This Staff...”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Lets face it you can stay at a thousand Hotels in a million rooms. Really they can all be pretty close to the same. BUT Its the Staff that make it worth staying there as you enter This Hotel you are greeted normally by your name. Patsy always has a smile and a warm greeting for you. She is the first to help if you have a problem and in a rare case she calls in Abarham The General Manager, your problem will be solved for sure. Then as you near your room you will see Annabel or Haydee Housekeepers, most likely the two best in the area. These ladies are great they clean your room beyond your expetations. The Night manager Scott stands ready if needed at night for any reason. I think Scotts middle name is Service. Checked me in 3months ago in the middle of the night and to date I am not leaving. A night never goes by when I arrive home that the Security Officer is patrolling the property, Guess what he knows my name and greets me with a smile. There are others that work here that make it work the way it does but a man does have to sleep sometimes. Can't say enough great things about the STAFF...
The Rooms are clean and comfortable serviced regularly, the grounds are kept perfectly and safe. The few problems I have had were handled in a few minutes with the utmost Professional Manner possible. Sure you might find a room that might equal this but there is no better Hotel Staff around anywhere. They make coming HOME worth the trip. Thanks Guys

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Stephen - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so excited that you found our location comfortable and clean. As well, it is great to know that the front desk staff provided you with such good service, especially Patsy, Scott, Jorge and Abraham. The staff and I truly enjoyed having you stay with us.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. It would be our pleasure to see you again, and for you to repeat the experience with us in the future.

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed April 26, 2013

My stay here has been very relaxing on my days off. A warm, safe place to stay. Never worried about the time of day or night coming and going from work or a night out at the Houston Symphony because there are guards here at night. The staff here including Ashley, Scott, Abraham, George, Patsy, Haydee and Annabelle have been very kind and welcoming. Examples include extra towels & any other needs at any time day or night, to pulling up maps for destinations I was interested in seeing while I have been here. I recommend this hotel especially to those who will be working here on a temporary assignment and need a home away from home including a full kitchen. It has been very nice to only have to do my personal shopping and laundry while here as ESA takes care of every thing else that needs cleaning.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Christine - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. The team and myself are extremely pleased that you found our location comfortable and that the front desk service provided you with great service, especially Patsy, Ashley, Scott and Jorge. Also, that the housekeepers took such great care of you from the moment you arrived to the moment you left.

Thank you once again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us next year.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I've stayed at a lot of hotels and motels and I must say this one is one of the best for the price under 70 bucks a night you get 5 star service Patsie at the front desk goes above and beyond always with a warm smile,Abraham is very nice he goes out of his way to make sure you are well taken care of .Goerge is maintenance I believe but he does so much more for you always with a smile and haydee the housekeeper so friendly and really takes pride in her work if you are in this area check them out you won't be disappointed at all.

• Stayed March 2013
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Patsy, Abraham, George and Haydee were friendly, helpful and made your stay a “home away from home”!! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had the pleasure to stay at this location for several weeks and it was wonderful. The management and staff was professional and the area was quiet. The rooms were clean,my family and I felt like we were at home. The space was just right, If you are in the area stay here and enjoy a clean quiet hotel experience!

Room Tip: It is better to get the suite if possible, it is spacious!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I am glad that the management and staff were very professional and the rooms were clean and quiet. It is nice to hear that we were like a " home away from home". Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I'm am relocating from Chicago to the Houston area, and I have stayed at numerous hotels across The United States of America, in my 51 years! Up to now I always thought that Marriott, was the best, I even stayed at one Marriott in Findlay Ohio for 10 months. I wist that I would have known about extended Stay America then. The suite that I am staying in is just like the Marriott suite I lived in before, except the cost is about 75% less than I paid for the Marriott. From the moment that I arrived, it has been wonderful, Patsy checked me in and she is so knowledgeable as far as the best rates and quick and sweet. The Manager Abraham also assisted with my reservation for the best rate possible. Both of them always greet me morning, noon and night, they seem so upbeat and positive, that it gives me a very good feeling every-time I see them it puts a big smile on my face.
Steven Martin

Room Tip: From the looks of my suite and the rest of this Hotel, I would think that any room that you stay in...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to write such wonderful review of our hotel and employees. It is wonderful to know that our hard work does not go unnoticed. Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have staying at this hotel for quite a while. The management has changed recently, for the better. Everyone here is so friendly, and I feel very safe. I am treated like family, and if I need anything, all I have to do is ask for it. Recently had the flu and I was treated very well and looked after.

I will never stay at a different hotel here in Houston if it requires it.

Room Tip: If you have pets or if you smoke, you will be on the 3rd floor, and the best rooms are the ones that...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear Beth,
Reviews like yours continues to make all of us work even harder to be able to keep up with the type of service that we offer. Anytime that a new review pops up, all of us are eager to know what it says. It’s almost as if we took a big exam and we are anxious to know if we passed with flying colors. Thanks for writing a review about us and Extended Stay America Greenspoint. We appreciate that a lot and we hope to see you again soon.
Winnsboro, Texas
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Was Greeted By A werry good welcome too Extended stay By Patsy Aldridge And had the manager abriham call too make sure my room was in order. And the room was Verry clean and everything worked perfect. The entire Staff has made sure my stay has been great even security told me was watching after my trk wow how nice thanks extended stay for a great stay James Spicer

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear James,
My staff and I would like to thank you for your loyalty to Extended Stay America and for choosing us during your visit to Houston. You could not have chosen a better hotel chain to stay in. Besides deeply caring for our guests and making sure they feel welcomed, all of us ensure that our rooms are FRESH for each and every guest by inspecting them twice. Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again during your next visit.
…………………………………………….