“What a wonderful place to stay!!!!!”

Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint
Ranked #19 of 54 Houston B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I'm am relocating from Chicago to the Houston area, and I have stayed at numerous hotels across The United States of America, in my 51 years! Up to now I always thought that Marriott, was the best, I even stayed at one Marriott in Findlay Ohio for 10 months. I wist that I would have known about extended Stay America then. The suite that I am staying in is just like the Marriott suite I lived in before, except the cost is about 75% less than I paid for the Marriott. From the moment that I arrived, it has been wonderful, Patsy checked me in and she is so knowledgeable as far as the best rates and quick and sweet. The Manager Abraham also assisted with my reservation for the best rate possible. Both of them always greet me morning, noon and night, they seem so upbeat and positive, that it gives me a very good feeling every-time I see them it puts a big smile on my face.
Steven Martin

Room Tip: From the looks of my suite and the rest of this Hotel, I would think that any room that you stay in...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write such wonderful review of our hotel and employees. It is wonderful to know that our hard work does not go unnoticed. Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have staying at this hotel for quite a while. The management has changed recently, for the better. Everyone here is so friendly, and I feel very safe. I am treated like family, and if I need anything, all I have to do is ask for it. Recently had the flu and I was treated very well and looked after.

I will never stay at a different hotel here in Houston if it requires it.

Room Tip: If you have pets or if you smoke, you will be on the 3rd floor, and the best rooms are the ones that...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear Beth,
Reviews like yours continues to make all of us work even harder to be able to keep up with the type of service that we offer. Anytime that a new review pops up, all of us are eager to know what it says. It’s almost as if we took a big exam and we are anxious to know if we passed with flying colors. Thanks for writing a review about us and Extended Stay America Greenspoint. We appreciate that a lot and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Was Greeted By A werry good welcome too Extended stay By Patsy Aldridge And had the manager abriham call too make sure my room was in order. And the room was Verry clean and everything worked perfect. The entire Staff has made sure my stay has been great even security told me was watching after my trk wow how nice thanks extended stay for a great stay James Spicer

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear James,
My staff and I would like to thank you for your loyalty to Extended Stay America and for choosing us during your visit to Houston. You could not have chosen a better hotel chain to stay in. Besides deeply caring for our guests and making sure they feel welcomed, all of us ensure that our rooms are FRESH for each and every guest by inspecting them twice. Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again during your next visit.
…………………………………………….

Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is a nice simple place with a great group of people working to make your stay comfortable. I've been working on and off in Houston for months now, but I always come back here. There's coffee and muffins every morning and a nice laundromat on the ground floor.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

A lot of times you have hotels that renovate, but an impact might not be felt if the staff does not pair up with the product. Here at ESA Greenspoint, our staff takes pride of our property and of our guests. Guests that stay, just as yourself, will appreciate the accomodations and service that we have to offer and for that we are grateful. From all of us, we sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I am a travel nurse and my agency set up my housing at this hotel. It wasn't my first choice, but I was pleased with my stay. Ms. Pasty at the front desk was extra nice and went beyond the call of duty to solve an problems that I encountered. The only thing that would have made my stay better was if they had a hot breakfast instead of the granola bars, fruit, and muffins.

• Stayed: January 2013
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear missshelby99,
Thank you for taking your time to write a wonderful review. We sincerely appreciate all feedback. I understand that
there are many hotels in our area including some full service but none of them have what we have and that is all of us.
When you are here, we will make sure that your stay is GREAT. In saying that, we are all delighted to know that we have done just
that during your stay. Again, we thank you for your review and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great, great i love it here quite clean excellent staff Manger Abraham is a wonderful GM the best always there for you Patsy Aldridge aways have a smile very friendly Sean Gomez is a bright young man and Scott Borger he is a man of wisdom always have something nice to say very nice

• Stayed: December 2012
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

From all of us here, we say, “ THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Nothing makes us happier than another delighted guest. We take pride in how we treat everyone staying with us.
That is the magic of our change. We sincerely appreciate that you took the time to write a review of our hotel and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is our second time here within a month.

Both times when we entered our room it felt like it was brand new and no one had been there before us, you just don't find that anyplace.

The rooms are clean and spotless. The furniture is comfortable and just like new. The kitchen has everything you could want to pull together a great meal. These have full size fridge's and ovens. Plenty of counter and cupboard space. There is also a toaster and coffee maker but if you don't feel like making your own breakfast they serve a pretty good selection of muffins, fruit and grab and run munchies and coffee in the lobby.

I have lived in apartments that are smaller than these spacious rooms. The bed is kind of off in its own space and extremely comfortable. They let you have 4 pillows, which is extremely cool as most places give you 2 that should have been thrown out 10 years ago.

The staff here is totally awesome and very helpful. We have never had a single reason to think otherwise. They go out of their way to make sure that you are comfortable and all of your needs have been met. Housekeeping totally respects your privacy. That is my biggest pet peeve when it comes to hotels. Put the do not disturb sign on the door and the housekeeper knocks on the door anyway as if it doesn't pertain to her/him somehow. Not here. It is so quiet I can sleep days (I work at nights) and I don't have to worry about being disturbed by anyone for any reason.

They have security at night... what more could you want?

Room Tip: They are all great rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert S
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

We are all ecstatic about your review of our hotel. As you may have known we definitely want to share that enthusiasm with all of our guests. We all take pride in coming to work to make sure we deliver the best customer experience that we can give. Thanks to our FRESH program we have implemented nationwide, rest assured that you will always enter a room smelling fresh and clean. Our breakfast, while not an all you can eat buffet it really satisfies and it is made specifically for our guests. We all sincerely thank you for taking your time to write a review of our property and we hope to see you soon.