“Great stay home away from home”

Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint
Ranked #17 of 55 Houston B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great, great i love it here quite clean excellent staff Manger Abraham is a wonderful GM the best always there for you Patsy Aldridge aways have a smile very friendly Sean Gomez is a bright young man and Scott Borger he is a man of wisdom always have something nice to say very nice

• Stayed: December 2012
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

From all of us here, we say, “ THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Nothing makes us happier than another delighted guest. We take pride in how we treat everyone staying with us.
That is the magic of our change. We sincerely appreciate that you took the time to write a review of our hotel and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is our second time here within a month.

Both times when we entered our room it felt like it was brand new and no one had been there before us, you just don't find that anyplace.

The rooms are clean and spotless. The furniture is comfortable and just like new. The kitchen has everything you could want to pull together a great meal. These have full size fridge's and ovens. Plenty of counter and cupboard space. There is also a toaster and coffee maker but if you don't feel like making your own breakfast they serve a pretty good selection of muffins, fruit and grab and run munchies and coffee in the lobby.

I have lived in apartments that are smaller than these spacious rooms. The bed is kind of off in its own space and extremely comfortable. They let you have 4 pillows, which is extremely cool as most places give you 2 that should have been thrown out 10 years ago.

The staff here is totally awesome and very helpful. We have never had a single reason to think otherwise. They go out of their way to make sure that you are comfortable and all of your needs have been met. Housekeeping totally respects your privacy. That is my biggest pet peeve when it comes to hotels. Put the do not disturb sign on the door and the housekeeper knocks on the door anyway as if it doesn't pertain to her/him somehow. Not here. It is so quiet I can sleep days (I work at nights) and I don't have to worry about being disturbed by anyone for any reason.

They have security at night... what more could you want?

Room Tip: They are all great rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert S
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

We are all ecstatic about your review of our hotel. As you may have known we definitely want to share that enthusiasm with all of our guests. We all take pride in coming to work to make sure we deliver the best customer experience that we can give. Thanks to our FRESH program we have implemented nationwide, rest assured that you will always enter a room smelling fresh and clean. Our breakfast, while not an all you can eat buffet it really satisfies and it is made specifically for our guests. We all sincerely thank you for taking your time to write a review of our property and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

What a transformation!

Having stayed at this property prior, I was really impressed by the renovative transformation.
I find it has been transformed to a very modern and upscale hotel setting. I got to say I’m loving the décor, the contrasting colour scheme, and the general warmth of the place, the attention to detail just makes you feel the rates are a steal. Absolute value for money!

But that’s not even the best part for me, it is the customer service I couldn’t praise highly enough.
Having stayed for a few weeks I got to know the staff and have to say it was most pleasant experience.
Patsy couldn’t be more helpful, the lady is an absolutely star,
Shirely is simply delightful,
Scott I find is supremely courteous,
and I’m yet to meet a more diligent housekeeping staff than theirs.

If you’re considering a really decent place to stay north of Houston I reckon you couldn’t go far wrong with this one. I'd say it is a kinda of a half way house between a chic hotel and a trendy executive serviced apartment geared mostly (though not exclusively) for mid-long stay types or family/business trips, but staffed by a great set of people with impeccably commendable customer service skills.

For the quality of facilities, the customer service and value for money, I'd highly recommend this hotel any time.

Room Tip: the deluxe rooms are very spacious. You could throw a mini party in there!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Nasir B
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Mr. Nasir,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property. I appreciate that you mention the transformation that the hotel has undergone. We are all proud of our newly renovated rooms and we can’t stop talking about it to our guests. We came a long way before reaching this point and like you mentioned, we are truly excited about the product and it definitely shows. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to see you soon.
…………………………………………….

Reviewed December 10, 2012

With holidays right around the corner and needed to reserve a few rooms can become a headache! The last thing one needs is a feisty, bad attitude, rude representative hanging up on you!!!! Then not answering when calling back. I find that rude and very unprofessional. The representative named Patsy does NOT need to be working the phones or greeting guests if that is her position. If this is the service that I receive over the phone, I can only imagine the service during our stay, I won't be taking that chance. Thanks but no thank. I will take my business elsewhere where having a guest is appreciated.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

"I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

We r been here since 5 months , its really nice and comfort place to stay for longer period..Hotel management is so friendly and polite...we never face any problem here during our stay.. very secured n night time security guard is available all the time..
Large rooms really I stayed in extended stay hotels previously but never seen such a big rooms in any other hotels..All are renovated rooms and very nice comfy beds..
Its really cool place ..All Staff and room service people are friendly and they do the fantastic job all the time..

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Murali s
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Thank you very much for your nice review of our property. As we read your review, it brings smiles to us knowing that we did succeed in making your stay an enjoyable one. We strive to make sure that every guests stay is totally enjoyable and if by chance something goes wrong, we will definitely try to resolve the issue. By continuing to provide our guests with exceptional value, we know we’ll remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in Houston Greenspoint. Once again, thank you and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have stayed here for 16 months. I never intended to stay this long, but they treat you like family and I didn't have to hassle with renting an apartment, or house. They recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation and everything is literally brand new. I had the flu recently, who hasn't?, and the desk staff, management, and housekeeping checked on me like mother hens. They brought me hot chocolate, orange juice, and chicken noodle soup. What apartment complex could I move to and get that kind of treatment? For a day, aweek, or long-term, check-in, and let the staff here pamper you too...Tom L

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Tom,
We are all happy to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one. Great service is not something that my staff thinks they have to do because it’s their job, it’s something they do because it’s in their nature to be that way. We all want to thank you for your generous words and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

we were very satisfied with this stay. we're working in the area, and this met all our needs\. Close to everything you might need, and only a few miles to the George Bush Intercontinental Airport! We feel very much at home here. Very clean rooms, and friendly, helpful staff ! We love the place!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank James S
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I am delighted that we were able to meet your needs while traveling to the Houston area.
ESA’s FRESH model ensures that we give each and every guest a clean comfortable room to stay in and we are proud that we were able to accomplish this with you.
Thank you once again for your survey and we hope to see you again soon.