“What a transformation! - Truly delightful”

Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint
Ranked #17 of 50 Houston B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“What a transformation! - Truly delightful”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

What a transformation!

Having stayed at this property prior, I was really impressed by the renovative transformation.
I find it has been transformed to a very modern and upscale hotel setting. I got to say I’m loving the décor, the contrasting colour scheme, and the general warmth of the place, the attention to detail just makes you feel the rates are a steal. Absolute value for money!

But that’s not even the best part for me, it is the customer service I couldn’t praise highly enough.
Having stayed for a few weeks I got to know the staff and have to say it was most pleasant experience.
Patsy couldn’t be more helpful, the lady is an absolutely star,
Shirely is simply delightful,
Scott I find is supremely courteous,
and I’m yet to meet a more diligent housekeeping staff than theirs.

If you’re considering a really decent place to stay north of Houston I reckon you couldn’t go far wrong with this one. I'd say it is a kinda of a half way house between a chic hotel and a trendy executive serviced apartment geared mostly (though not exclusively) for mid-long stay types or family/business trips, but staffed by a great set of people with impeccably commendable customer service skills.

For the quality of facilities, the customer service and value for money, I'd highly recommend this hotel any time.

Room Tip: the deluxe rooms are very spacious. You could throw a mini party in there!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Nasir B
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Mr. Nasir,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property. I appreciate that you mention the transformation that the hotel has undergone. We are all proud of our newly renovated rooms and we can’t stop talking about it to our guests. We came a long way before reaching this point and like you mentioned, we are truly excited about the product and it definitely shows. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to see you soon.
…………………………………………….

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 10, 2012

With holidays right around the corner and needed to reserve a few rooms can become a headache! The last thing one needs is a feisty, bad attitude, rude representative hanging up on you!!!! Then not answering when calling back. I find that rude and very unprofessional. The representative named Patsy does NOT need to be working the phones or greeting guests if that is her position. If this is the service that I receive over the phone, I can only imagine the service during our stay, I won't be taking that chance. Thanks but no thank. I will take my business elsewhere where having a guest is appreciated.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
"I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

We r been here since 5 months , its really nice and comfort place to stay for longer period..Hotel management is so friendly and polite...we never face any problem here during our stay.. very secured n night time security guard is available all the time..
Large rooms really I stayed in extended stay hotels previously but never seen such a big rooms in any other hotels..All are renovated rooms and very nice comfy beds..
Its really cool place ..All Staff and room service people are friendly and they do the fantastic job all the time..

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Murali s
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Thank you very much for your nice review of our property. As we read your review, it brings smiles to us knowing that we did succeed in making your stay an enjoyable one. We strive to make sure that every guests stay is totally enjoyable and if by chance something goes wrong, we will definitely try to resolve the issue. By continuing to provide our guests with exceptional value, we know we’ll remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in Houston Greenspoint. Once again, thank you and we hope to see you again.
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have stayed here for 16 months. I never intended to stay this long, but they treat you like family and I didn't have to hassle with renting an apartment, or house. They recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation and everything is literally brand new. I had the flu recently, who hasn't?, and the desk staff, management, and housekeeping checked on me like mother hens. They brought me hot chocolate, orange juice, and chicken noodle soup. What apartment complex could I move to and get that kind of treatment? For a day, aweek, or long-term, check-in, and let the staff here pamper you too...Tom L

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear Tom,
We are all happy to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one. Great service is not something that my staff thinks they have to do because it’s their job, it’s something they do because it’s in their nature to be that way. We all want to thank you for your generous words and we hope to see you again soon.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed November 19, 2012

we were very satisfied with this stay. we're working in the area, and this met all our needs\. Close to everything you might need, and only a few miles to the George Bush Intercontinental Airport! We feel very much at home here. Very clean rooms, and friendly, helpful staff ! We love the place!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank James S
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I am delighted that we were able to meet your needs while traveling to the Houston area.
ESA’s FRESH model ensures that we give each and every guest a clean comfortable room to stay in and we are proud that we were able to accomplish this with you.
Thank you once again for your survey and we hope to see you again soon.
Sugar Land, Texas
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Extended Stay- Greenspoint-Houston is the most comfy place to stay.there is no exaggeration if I say This is The Place where you are just as comfortable and content as if you were home.
We have been here for last two weeks and are going to be here for another two weeks.
The staff members are courteous,friendly and very helpful.
Especially Abraham,Patsy,Shirley,Sean,Jorge and Haydee.They are fantastic.
We highly recommend this place to everyone who is looking for comforts of home when they are away from home.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kp R
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Thank your for your review of our property. I am delighted that our staff and product made you feel home away from home. We strive day in and day to ensure that each guest just as yourself has that same feeling. Surveys like yours is what keeps my staff motivated and a sense that they don't just come to work to get a paycheck but to make a difference in someones day.
Again, thank you for your great review and the opportunity to show you what Extended Stay America Houston-Greenspoint is about.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for over 7 months and will stay for an indeterminate amount of time. In that time the hotel has been remodeled, and it is absolutely beautiful. The staff is exceptional, including Jorge, Sean, Shirley, Patsy, Abraham and the cleaning staff (who cleans the room just like you would), Haydee and Anabel. I would like to thank the staff for their help while I am at the hotel. The fact that they allow my dog is absolutely wonderful. Thank you all.

Room Tip: The third floor is for smoking and pets only. If you have a problem with dogs, ask for a room on th...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Beth B
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property and for taking the time to share your enthusiasm of our newly remodeled hotel. All of us here share your enthusiasm about our property and we are all excited to convey these feelings with all of our guests. From all of us here at Extended Stay America - Greenspoint, we want to thank you for your staying with us.