“Great Hotel”

Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint
Ranked #17 of 50 Houston B&B and Inns
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for over 7 months and will stay for an indeterminate amount of time. In that time the hotel has been remodeled, and it is absolutely beautiful. The staff is exceptional, including Jorge, Sean, Shirley, Patsy, Abraham and the cleaning staff (who cleans the room just like you would), Haydee and Anabel. I would like to thank the staff for their help while I am at the hotel. The fact that they allow my dog is absolutely wonderful. Thank you all.

Room Tip: The third floor is for smoking and pets only. If you have a problem with dogs, ask for a room on th...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Beth B
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property and for taking the time to share your enthusiasm of our newly remodeled hotel. All of us here share your enthusiasm about our property and we are all excited to convey these feelings with all of our guests. From all of us here at Extended Stay America - Greenspoint, we want to thank you for your staying with us.

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I've been with this extended stay hosing solution for seven weeks and could not be more pleased. The residence has been under renovation during my stay and is nearing completion and looks wonderful. The staff is courteous and attentive to guest needs and requests; including

* Removal of undesired furniture
* Relocation to a renovated room of my choice
* No hassle printing of documents @ the front desk
* Extremely timely maintenance
* Excellent housekeeping
* They even helped me move between rooms!

Anything I have requested has been promptly and satisfactorily attended to. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank DATanner
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. I am so glad you like the new upgrades, we do it for our guests comfort and enjoyment. The biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My stay in the hotel was very nice. I stayed here in my first trip (June/July 2012) and I was so impressed that I chose to stay here when I came back again in August. The staff members are fantastic and I wish to mention Abraham, Shirely and Sean. These are fantastic staff and vey courteous too. I have already booked again for my coming business trip in September.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank YomiAdegbite
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Travelers also viewed these Houston hotels
Houston Marriott North
Park Inn by Radisson Houston North & Conference Center
Greenpoint Extended Stay Hotel
Greenpoint Extended Stay Hotel
#314 of 508 in Houston

Been to Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint

Property: Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint
Address: 13505 North Fwy, Houston, TX 77060-1011 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Houston - Greenspoint)
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Houston
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 50 B&Bs / Inns in Houston
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, HotelPower, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Houston - Greenspoint reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.