“What a great Stay”

Ranked #274 of 517 Hotels in Houston
callaway, Minnesota, USA
“What a great Stay”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I wanted to send a quick message and tell you thank you so much for working so much with us during this time of craziness. We really appreciate your help and you were truly a blessing. Your hotel was more than accommodating and even with the all the construction that was going on in your hotel was more than accommodating. I interacted with three different members of your team and each were exceptionally professional. We greatly appreciate it. We were in Houston during a very stressful time and each member of the staff we worked with went out of their way to accomodate. I even asked just for direction to the dumpster and someone wouldnt let me throw my own garbage away, they wanted to do it for me. A great stay(and I stay in 4-5 hotels a month for work). If I am ever in North Houston again, I will stay here:)
Thank you!

Room Tip: ours was right down the hall from the front desk, very nice for getting breakfast early in the morni...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Mario at the front desk does a good job, he directed me to places around town and I noticed he is nice to everyone who walks into the hotel. The older housekeeper with the short hair is nice also. the room I stayed in was clean it did smell a little. I opened the window and turned on the a/c. The shower head did not spray water very well it needs to be replaced.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed December 24, 2012

With multiple business trips to North Houston every year, this hotel is just what I needed. It is always clean, and the staff if very friendly and helpful. The location is very accessible to both 45 and 1960, and is a great value as well. I would recommend this hotel for either business or pleasure.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the past 5 years. It is a great value, very clean, good breakfast, and great staff. When I am in Houston I have need to go to both downtown and the 1960-West area. Both are easily accessed from this hotel. Downtown is easily accessible on I-45 at the hotel's front door, or I more often take the convenient METRO express bus service from the Spring park and ride lot which is only 5 minutes from the hotel. The 1960-West area is very close to the hotel and easily accessed by car. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I have stayed all over this hotel and have not had a bad room.
Sunset, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I highly recommend this hotel. My husband & I travel a lot due to his line of work and have had a wide variety of experiences in hotels. This one is very clean,quiet and the staff is wonderful. Not just at the front desk. There is also easy access to many choices of restaurants and shopping.

1 Thank Christina P
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I love this hotel! I have stayed there for business at least once a month over the past 2 years. The hotel is clean, comfortable and quiet! I sleep better there than at my own house. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Texas
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Clean and spacious room, great breakfast, staff was excellent. Clean and spacious room, great breakfast, staff was excellent. Clean and spacious room, great breakfast, staff was excellent. Clean and spacious room, great breakfast, staff was excellent.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Days Inn & Suites Houston North-Spring
Quality Inn & Suites North
#350 of 517 in Houston
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Spring / N. Houston
Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston I-45 North

Been to Quality Suites North? Share your experiences!