“Posiitive experience”

Ranked #283 of 8,312 Restaurants in Houston
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The menu is great and the food tastes good. It is reasonably priced and the service is good. Overall it is recommended if you are in this part of the town.

There are newer reviews for BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have eaten here a number of times but the last time was at least a year ago. Our food was good for the most part. The BBQ chicken salad is consistently well done. And the person in our party of 5 who ordered the Morrocan Spiced Salmon liked it. Another person ordered the Angel Hair Toscana and thought it was "pretty plain". I ordered the Tuscan Chicken Limone and thought it was pretty good although the chicken was also plain. My entree arrived without the promised spinach and when I asked about it, I was brought a small plate with about 8 wilted spinach leaves spread out on it. I complained about the situation and was told that the spinach was a "garnish". Really? Since when do menus specifically include the garnish in their description of a dish? They did replace it with a more generous serving of steamed spinach but I had finished the rest of my entree by that time. Our service was adequate and the atmosphere is a bit more quiet in the smaller of the 2 dining areas. I know they have good food for the most part so this was a disappointing visit. We will return and hope for a better experience.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This place has a great menu and the servers are always on the ball. My husband loves to go there for the brewed beer and fish and chips. I love the BBQ salad. Pretty much always a wait, but worth it.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We walked from the hotel late in the evening. The food was excellent and entertained by the many televisions with the current sports events. The menu is extensive but we settled on a cheeseburger/fries and tilapia with vegetables and couscous. Both were delicious and reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I truly enjoyed the lunch special that I had (half flatbread pizza and salad). It was fresh and tasty. The atmosphere is very good and the waitstaff was excellent.

I think the pricing is a little high, but it was worth it!