“I love the food and beer!”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #247 of 8,659 Restaurants in Houston
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Their extensive menu has something for EVERYONE - from flatbread pizzas, to sandwiches and salads - to small and large appetizers - everything I have tried is delicious! My favorites are the vegetable and goat cheese flat bread and the bruschetta appetizer. I also love their beer - I get the "Hoppy Buffalo", which is a combination of a dark and an IPA. It's amazing. You can never go wrong here - great place for a date, late night snack, big party, or happy hour.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely loved this place! First time patron. I had Thai chicken wontons, baked
Mac and cheese and fresh mozzarella and tomato salad - these were all one person sized appetizers with a price to match. All three together were $10-$11. Amazing variety of choices.

I am the kind of person who sometimes likes to order a variety of sides rather than an entree. I have never seen a menu that features appetizers for one! Very impressive.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Watching the Stanley Cup Finals while having a half decent meal was perfect. Nothing fancy, good beer, service and food that didn't make me sick, what else is there to desire! Great stuffed potato, pizzas and appetizers.

1  Thank misha r
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were supposed to go to the country and western themed restaurant next door with artificial bucking bull but it was closed so went here instead. Apparently this guy started making "mash" for other breweries years ago as since it was alcohol free, he could take it over the state lines. He soon realised he could make his own beer and opened his own brew pub.The choice is superb and I went for their red beer ( quite a few times actualy that night) which was like a cross between an English bitter and a pale ale and was very moorish. The place was packed and this was a Wednesday evening. Service was top notch from a young man that looked like Nicholas Cage (may have been the red beer though) and the house Burger was huge even by US standards. I ate for quite a while then gave up and what was left was basically a normal sized burger. They delivered my final pint of red which came in a fluted pilsner type glass. I picked it up and the base was neatly left behind on the table whilst the contents poured over my lap from the rest of the open bottomed glass. Nice! Great night though and they offered to pay for my dry cleaning but I said not to bother. Nice to be offered though,

1  Thank PAUL H
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I had nice dinner at BJ's restaurant on Bay Area Blvd, near the NASA Space Center. My shrimp tacos were nicely flavored (i.e., not too spicy for this girl from the north!) and the Pazuki dessert was rich and delish. My mojito was more on the tangy side and less on the minty side but still refreshing in the 90+ degree temperature.

My dining companions enjoyed their dinners, too. The Chicken Fried Steak got a thumbs up (and a clean plate) courtesy of my friend from Texas and the Chicken Alfredo was good, too.

1  Thank Nicolle Z