The Houston Museum of Natural Science

from $64.00
from $10.70
from $51.00
5,061 results
All reviews egyptian exhibit gems and minerals paleontology exhibit dinosaur bones texas wildlife gem vault permanent exhibits butterfly center all ages general admission parking garage on display planetarium faberge drilling oil skeleton
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

We throughly enjoyed our visits. There’s truly an exhibit that everyone in your family will enjoy. My husband likes the Fabergé exhibit while my kids loved the dinosaurs and geology displays. I LOVED the fine gems collection.

3  Thank ewilliams2480
Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

We took our granddaughters, 9 and 11, and we all had a great time! The Virtual Reality tour of the moon was awesome...and our favorite of the day! Pay the extra $5 to do this! All exhibits were very good....I know we missed some things because they were hidden behind other things! The gem exhibit was beautiful!! Such amazing items! So many interesting things to see! The newest exhibits on the 4th floor were about Energy.....very well done!! I wished for a paper map....would have made finding things easier!!

Reviewed June 15, 2019

I was a little skeptical about another science museum, but decided to go since it was close to our hotel. I was amazed. The exhibits are done well and the museum is laid out in a logical way. We went to the Death by Natural Causes exhibit--frightening! Some beautiful natural art on display. Well worth a visit!

1  Thank Renee M
Reviewed June 14, 2019

Enjoyed my visit here. I went with a large group of 6th graders. The staff were helpful and informative.

1  Thank BahamaJojo
Reviewed June 13, 2019

The Houston Museum of Natural Science is a great place to visit. I've been there several times, and discover new things Everytime I'm there. Your whole family will really enjoy it.

Date of experience: December 2018