“Our "go to" restaurant when we are celebrating something special” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse

Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 8,115 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: La Branch
Houston
“Our "go to" restaurant when we are celebrating something special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

We love Vic and Anthony's...and as a Landry's, we save our Landry points and treat ourselves to an almost free dinner...the food is wonderful, and the service is perfect. One of Houston's best steakhouses.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Beautiful restaurant and delicious food. But let us enjoy it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Everything about this restaurant is top notch. The food was delicious. The ONLY nitpicky thing was we felt a little rushed. It was a Saturday night at 7:15, and we wanted to enjoy our cocktails for a little while, but our salads came half way thru finishing our drinks. The plates were scooped up before we were totally finished. It started to annoy us by the end. I definitely would go back and maybe have a word with the staff not to hurry us along.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Houston, Texas, United States
“Great Steak and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Located in Downtown Houston next to minute maid park is where you'll find this great steak place. I like this restaurant. I like the layout of it, the style, the atmosphere, and the ambiance. Vic & Anthony's is very classy! I've never had bad service here and the food is always good! They have great steaks and their spinach is excellent. Definitely a place I'll be back to!

• Visited October 2012
Bradenton, Florida
“Is it me?? Do I look like a want a terrible meal???”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

After reading all of the glowing reviews for this restaurant (with a couple of bad reviews) I decided to take clients for a wonderful dinner..was I disappointed !!
I ordered Oysters Rockefeller as an appetizer...they were very petite oysters (which is OK), but nothing resembled Oysters Rockefeller?? they were COLD..I don't think they were in the oven at all, and the topping was Spinach in cream cheese!! YUCK...but I choked them down..they were COLD COLD COLD!! Did someone forget how to make and cook Oysters Rockefeller???
Just awful,but I didn't want to make a big fuss when I had clients with me!!

For my main course I ordered Lamb Chops..2 double chops drowned in a dark maroon sauce
soooo Salty & thick I had to scrape it off the chops...and then the Chops!! Very SALTY, with a very Rubbery texture. This is what I usually equate with meats Injected w/chemicals to tenderize?? Just terrible..and very expensive!! I buy better Lamb Chops at Costco and prepare my own, so I know how Lamb Chops should taste!!
I was sick all night from this meal! Will never go back to this restaurant...and I see it's only
rated #17 out of the Houston restaurant area....should be much lower!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank bluemountain66
Houston, Texas, United States
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

We started out by having crab cakes and as an appetizer. They rivaled the crab cakes I've had in Maryland. Next it was 12 oz Filet Mignon. it too was excellent. Finally, the dessert was also top notch. This is a very expensive restaurant however both the food and service are first class.

• Visited August 2013