“Great restaurant”

Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 8,183 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: La Branch
Reading, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

By far the best restaurant that I ate in whilst in Houston. The service was great and the food was amazing - a friend recommended the crab cakes and I can confirm that you will not be disappointed as it was fantastic. The steak was cooked to perfection and the sides were great.

The restaurant has a great atmosphere both in the bar and in the restaurant area. If you are in the area and don't mind the prices, this is a must visit.

• Visited March 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Wish There Was One in My Hometown”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I went with a friend when in Houston on business. Did not have a reservation, would suggest making one, and ate in the bar. The service was as good as in any dining room. The tomato and onion salad was great, drinks were excellent, and the steak was as good as any I've had at other steakhouses. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited April 2013
“Ignore the rest - best restaurant in Houston”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I eat well... Often and this was by far the second best place I ate at behind The Palms in LA.

Quality of service was outstanding, food amazing, wine list was excellent.

Our bill between 3 was over $1k with top end (but good value) wine ... Do not expect a short bill.

Have been back twice and I doubt ill be in Houston again but well done and thank you

• Visited April 2013
Houston, Texas
“Great service, great dinner”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Evening dinner date with my husband that started and ended on a very high note. Setting up the reservation was a breeze and we were seated promptly upon our arrival. Restaurant was busy and organized, being very business casual. Atmosphere was nice and we enjoyed the sound levels being at a normal level.

Food was absolutely excellent. Appetizers were oysters and they were served properly and not gritty to say the least. Entrees: I enjoyed the organic lamb chops and my husband had the evening special of filet and asparagus. Both were cooked spot on and tasted excellent. Definitely recommend! Desert: Bread budding, cappuccinos. These were just as good.

My husband and I will definitely return!

• Visited March 2013
Houston, Texas
“Best Steak House”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I've read some of the reviews about this place, and I almost feel like we went to another steak house. I think hands down this is top 3 best steak houses in the US. The service is professional, decor is elegant, and the food is outstanding. They actually know how to cook a steak to order and their lobster is out of this world. The only piece of advice I would give to you ladies is be careful walking past the kitchen the floor can be slick if it has just been waxed.

• Visited January 2013