“Ignore the rest - best restaurant in Houston”

Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 8,400 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: La Branch
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I eat well... Often and this was by far the second best place I ate at behind The Palms in LA.

Quality of service was outstanding, food amazing, wine list was excellent.

Our bill between 3 was over $1k with top end (but good value) wine ... Do not expect a short bill.

Have been back twice and I doubt ill be in Houston again but well done and thank you

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Evening dinner date with my husband that started and ended on a very high note. Setting up the reservation was a breeze and we were seated promptly upon our arrival. Restaurant was busy and organized, being very business casual. Atmosphere was nice and we enjoyed the sound levels being at a normal level.

Food was absolutely excellent. Appetizers were oysters and they were served properly and not gritty to say the least. Entrees: I enjoyed the organic lamb chops and my husband had the evening special of filet and asparagus. Both were cooked spot on and tasted excellent. Definitely recommend! Desert: Bread budding, cappuccinos. These were just as good.

My husband and I will definitely return!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I've read some of the reviews about this place, and I almost feel like we went to another steak house. I think hands down this is top 3 best steak houses in the US. The service is professional, decor is elegant, and the food is outstanding. They actually know how to cook a steak to order and their lobster is out of this world. The only piece of advice I would give to you ladies is be careful walking past the kitchen the floor can be slick if it has just been waxed.

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Ambience is elegant steakhouse. That's where the experience ends. Food is very average and the rib eye had no seasonings save salt and pepper and tasted extremely poor. Service was also hit or miss and our reservation was 25 minutes late in seating.
Try Papas or Perry's for a tasty meal at a significantly lower cost.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Great steaks. But admittedly it was a free meal so that helped I am sure. The Inn at Ballpark is a 5 second walk from the restaurant entrance so drink up nn