“Wonderful!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse

Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 7,899 Restaurants in Houston
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: La Branch
“Wonderful!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Have the crab cakes! Absolutely delicious. It's actual crabmeat and not breading. The bread pudding was also amazing.

Visited March 2012

Tokyo, Japan
“Great steak, great environment, good business dinner location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Went here to watch the super bowl as part of a business dinner. The lounge was comfortable with great drinks made just right. The steak, asparagus, mac & cheese, and mash were all spot on. Well cooked to order, tastey and well presented. Its not a cheap place to go, but the food really hit the spot.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Midland, Texas
“Same Great food. Same Great Service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

We eat here every year when attend the annual trade show that we are associated with. I have never been disappointed with the food or service.
This most recent time, I was pleasantly surptised how quickly our food arrived. Additionally, the sommelier (wine dude) really knew what he was doing while not being a snob about his poistion.

Visited February 2013
Houston, Texas
“Steaks are great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The service and the good is Fabulous. Atmosphere is perfect for business or pleasure. I love their food and friendly staff.

Visited September 2012
Dallas, Texas
“In the running for "Best Steakhouse in Texas"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Wow. Just wow. I live in Dallas and we have quite an ongoing competition here among the top, high dollar steakhouses in town for the public's perception of "best steakhouse in town. As much as a Dallasite like me hates to say it, I think Vic & Anthony's would be the clear winner if they opened a location here. Their website will give you an honest feel for their decor, private rooms, wine cellar and the numerous awards they have received; frankly I'm surprised the list of awards isn't longer. The maple-glazed quail appetizer was unbelievably delicious; if the filet mignon I had wasn't so good, the next time I have a chance to eat there I might make a half-dozen orders of the quail my entree. Several of the reviews I read prior to dining there raved about the au gratin potatoes and they really are something you don't want to miss. (The steamed asparagus was the best I've ever had, too.) Their were a dozen of us in The Boardroom and thank goodness our server warned us about the size of all their side dishes. Each side is huge and will easily serve two; we ordered 4 orders of the potatoes and one each of the asparagus, mushrooms, broccoli and creamed spinach and passed them around family style. I never thought I'd leave one of the best steakhouses in the country raving about the side dishes so please don't get me wrong; the filets, the porterhouses and the veal chops all got rave reviews from my colleagues. Houston is not my favorite city to visit but I'm already thinking of an excuse to go back soon just so I can eat at Vic & Anthony's again. Wow.

Visited January 2013