“Great food, and great wait staff!”
Review of Lupe Tortilla's

Lupe Tortilla's
Ranked #809 of 8,243 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, and great wait staff!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

I love there fajitas so much! They did great service for my birthday dinner! They even brought out a sumbrero for me to have my picture taken with it on! The food was great! The waitstaff was great! I will be back many more times!!!!

Magnolia, Texas
“Wonderful fajitas, great salsa!”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Soem of the best beef fajitas I've had lately...Nice chunky salsa. A little pricy, but no worse than Pappasito's. Excellent service, but a quick lunch can be challenging...

Visited December 2011
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Memorable meal, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I ate lunch here with two business associates, one a local who dines here regularly. I really enjoyed the colorful, casual atmosphere. The place is an old home that has been added on to over the years and has turned into a rambling indoor outdoor environment full of cozy nooks and friendly spaces. My enchiladas were good and hearty. I especially liked the bean sauce we were given with chips and salsa. Our server was sweet but not very attentive, but another server seemed to be looking out for our table and took care of us where he lacked. All in all a very enjoyable experience. I would return on my next Houston visit.

“Best beef fajitas”
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Having moved away from the Houston area this is the restaurant we miss the most. The beef fajitas are the tastiest around. The homemade tortillas are thin and not heavy Whenever we are visiting Houston a stop at Lupes is a must. While this location is not the original, it greT to have one on the nw side. Margaritas are good also.

Clearwater
“No need to cross the border, amigos.”
Reviewed March 19, 2010

I went to the Clearlake location on W. Bay Area Blvd., Houston and they have the best value and food for the money. My husband and I like mexican food and have gone to many restaurants in different states we've visited that we thought were pretty good - but Lupe takes the cake or should I say the chalupa. Their best deal is the Fajitas for Two and the chips with the bean dip are fantastic. If you just like sauce with your chips they're great as well. If all locations in Houston are as good as this one, then you're good to go! Kid friendly and great atmosphere; but get there early!!