“Location location location!! And what a view!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Alex G
“Location location location!! And what a view!”
Reviewed May 1, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I loved he apartment. The check in is easy (lockbox) we stayed for 14 days. I have two 15 year old twin daughters and a 10 year old son. We thought we'd be squeezed in but my daughters had their own beds. (Full size) and me and my wife slept on the sofa bed (because it's larger and more suited for two people. Very comfortable. My son slept on the fold out bed. (Single bed you pull out of the closet.) the view is phenomenal!! You are 30 floors up! The door also has a safety lock which was convenient considering we had a very curious 10 year old. The pool is nice and deep. The gym is super up to date. There was enough dishware for us. The washer in the unit is a portable one and you can only wash one article at a time or if you want to wash a full load you can go down to the laundromat which is on the community lounge floor. There is a convenience store in the lobby that sells wine and alcohol (my wife's favorite thing about the property) there is plenty eateries near by. Perfect for large families! 6 starts if I could. Lastly, the pictures are slightly outdated the unit looks better than the pictures. The beds have mirror headboards and the sofa bed is black leather now. (Cleaner alternative I bet.)

Management Response
May 3, 2017
We love your review! Thank you. We appreciate your feedback.
gamble290
Houston, Texas
“It was awesome”
Reviewed July 8, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This business was highly recommended by a close friend who stayed. The first thing I noticed upon entering the building is that it was very clean and smelled very nice. The whole place is well decorated and you're immediately comfortable. The unit had a huge king sized bed and a comfortable sofa bed. The view from the balcony is upscale and gives you a felling of freedom. there was also a rooftop pool that is very upscale and luxurious. .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Mar 30, 2017
Thank you for enjoying our unit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing