Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land
$209
$239
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$99
$161
  • Room Service
$161
  • Pool
All reviewsolive gardenfront deskbreakfast buffetindoor poolexecutive levelliving roombusiness centerking suitehome away from homewould definitely stay here againcoffee makerbusiness travelerenjoyed my staysaltgrassfreeway
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This has all of the things that I look for. FREE parking, wifi and breakfast. The breakfast buffet is very good. It's not just fruit loops and bananas. Eggs, sausage, bacon, bagels, pastries, juice, potatoes, oat meal, yoghurt and more. The wifi is one of the best I've encountered. You sign in once and can keep using it every time you open your device. Self parking is very convenient.

Our suite was very large and the bathroom was also large with a walkin shower as well as a big tub. Good water pressure in the shower, double sinks and lots of towels. There is also an in-room safe and a balcony. Two welcome pluses. Air conditioning was meat locker quality if that's

The desk staff was very friendly and efficient. The hotel staff was prompt when filling requests, of which we had two. We needed the sofa bed on this trip and it was serviceable. None of them are great so I can't downgrade the hotel for this.

The property is not new but it is well kept for what it is. Housekeeping was prompt and efficient. Prices for this booking were very reasonable. Location is not bad. The westheimer area is relatively close and Sugar Land is about 8 minutes away. Not much within walking distance but a load of restaurants within a few minutes.

While we didn't use them, there seems to be quite a bit of hotel shuttle service available. We will stay here again if the need arises and we will consider other Crowne Plaza properties as a result of our stay here. Great pillows, too! Small business center and a place to work out are included.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Geoffrey Z
Pankaj P, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Geoffrey Z,

Your comments are music to our hears. We are overyjoyed to learn about your stay. We will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff. We hope to see you soon on your next visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I can not say enough about this hotel. The beds are great and the rooms are clean. Nice linens and just enough appointments in the suites. I think the restaurant may have changed hands. I am not sure but the FOOD IS GREAT so it is easy to just stay in at the end of a busy day. I big surprise to find such good food at resonable prices in a hotel. The staff is happy and ready to help in regards to any thing I needed while staying in Houston. There is a bar that is open some of the time and a business center. Pool, spa, exercise room and ice on every floor. Great rates at a very convienient location with easy access to downtown, med center, Reliant, galleria, museum district and so on.

Dear Psanspuds,

Our entire staff will be extremely grateful for your comments of our hotel. Thank You. Our staff does take pride in creating a great guest experience and will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you soon on your next visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The Hotel layout and rooms were impressive! The rates were very reasonable but the accommodations were first class! Rooms were very relaxing, the beds were very comfortable, and the service was above most. I loved the suite layout, balcony off the room, the open facing of all the rooms towards the inner hotel, and the indoor pool. We had an amazingly comfortable stay and plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Pankaj P, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Sanspuds,

We thank you for your thoughtful and kind comments regarding your stay. We strive to exceed each guest expectations. Our staff will be very grateful to hear about your stay. We hope to see you soon on your next visit.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I've just spent nearly two weeks at this hotel and they are doing almost everything right. Service was great from Check in to housekeeping, to bell service, you name it. Each person obviously enjoys there job and wants to help make yours stay great.

The rooms were nice, showing a little age but still clean and well maintained, the exterior is undergoing some updating lets hope that continues to the interior as well. Despite their age however I found them to be quite comfortable with all the amenities at your fingertips. And when in the middle of the day I wanted the room dark, the curtain clips were a nice well thought addition to ensure that the room was pitch dark.

The bar was active with a very social crowd and bartenders that while a couple of them need to practice a few recipe's didn't bat an eye when I asked for some of the more obscure concoctions I could think of.

I've been bouncing around the houston area for several months and think this great place will be my new home for the next 85 weeks I'll be in town.

1  Thank Modeerf

Dear Modeerf,

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, We certainy hope to become a new home for your extended stay. Your comments will be shared with our staff and management team. We hope to see you soon.

Sincereley,

Reviewed August 23, 2013

After more than a year i am back in houston and stayed at this hotel for 2 days. The location of the place was great one side galleria and other side Sugarland. My office was in sugarland and this make a good for me to stay. really good value for the money. The staff was really helpful and was always ready to go out of the way to help. Will surely be back in this hotel again next trip to houston. Guys keep up the good work

1  Thank Pradeesh_R
Pankaj P, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Pradeesh_R,

Thank you for your kind comments. We are happy you enjoyed our close proximity to both Sugar Land and the Galleria area. We hope to see you soon on your next visit to Houston.