Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$90
$179
$138
$117
Orbitz.com
All reviewsolive gardenfront deskbreakfast buffetindoor poolexecutive levelliving roombusiness centerking suitehome away from homewould definitely stay here againcoffee makerbusiness travelerenjoyed my staysaltgrassfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I travel to the Houston area several times a year for about a week each time and wouldn't recommend to stay at any other hotel. The entire staff from the reception, restaurant/lounge and housekeeping are top notch, friendly and professional. I have utilized the facilities to host regional business meetings, conduct training programs and interview potential employees. When I stay at the hotel I always enjoy the breakfast menu and 90% of the time will eat dinner in the restaurant or lounge and can honestly say I have enjoyed every meal. To wind down and de-stress I enjoy the work out, pool and hot tub area that is always very clean and inviting. My only regret is that I never make enough time to just relax and enjoy what the hotel has to offer!

Room Tip: I recommend higher rooms to enjoy the veiw from the balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ray D
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Booked this hotel at the last minute to stay near Houston for buisness. Before arriving I was a little upset I paid more than I wanted to for the trip. All of my worries were gone as soon as I stepped through the door. I was greeted by very friendly staff members and my room was exactly what I thought it would be. Nice comfortable suite with plenty of room. The hotel restraunt was delicous and Paula (my server) was amazing. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a quiet comfortable stay.

2  Thank Leah L
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel before and I will continue to return for my stays!! The entire place is clean, inviting and the staff is extremely friendly. The food is fresh, delicious and outstanding! I met the VP of Sales as I was checking in and he was gracious enough to briefly show me around and even made excellent recommendations for places to shop and eat around the area. Thank you, Mr. Caltabiano!

Room Tip: You have to try the chef's (Ernesto Rodriguez) cooking!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your kind review and your repeat business. We are very proud of Mr. Caltabiano and the entire hotel staff for being an example of service excellence! We look forward to seeing you on repeat visits to the hotel.

Safe travels!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Perfect hotel for business enough room to spread out clean and comfortable. Near all of my accounts. Pleanty of places to go and eat some even in wlking distance. If have stayed at this hotel numerous times and will again when I return to Houston.

1  Thank Steven S
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to comment and let other travelers know about the perks of this hotel! We're happy to hear that we're your choice in the Houston area and we look forward to seeing you here soon!

Safe travels.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have stayed in many hotels over the years. When I have to go to training for my company, or even on a personal trip, this is the only hotel I want to stay in. The staff is outstanding, the rooms are clean and the food is great. I could not say enough about this Hotel. If you are looking for a place to stay, this is it. Make it your destination. You will NOT be disappointed in any way. Very professional and courteous in every way. I have stayed many many times here and it is never disappointing. The front desk manager, Mark, does an awesome job and makes sure you are comfortable in every way. His staff is top notch.

Room Tip: Get the 8th floor. It is quiet.
1  Thank Matthew B
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Dear Traveler,

It makes our day to read reviews like yours! We make it our goal to surpass our guests' expectations and it makes the team so proud to get suc positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you on future stays and we thank you for taking the time to tell other travelers about our hotel.

Hope to see you soon!