We attended a business conference at the Horseshoe Bay resort. The service was outstanding, the food delicious and the room was very spacious. But the real attraction was the grounds and "bird lady". OMG! What a delight! Tish's knowledge and passion for the birds were outstanding. We learned a lot about the eagle, cockatoo, rock doves and kookaburra. Walking around on the beautiful, well manicured grounds was a real treat and then to have such interesting birds was over the top. Way to go Horseshoe Bay management for having the foresight in employing someone like Tish be a part of your team. We will be back and have told many people about the outstanding experience already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Texas' Premier Golf and Lake Resort located 45-minutes west of Austin in the heart of the Texas Wine Region. Horseshoe Bay Resort features 385 guest rooms, three Robert Trent Jones Sr. golf courses, full service marina, spa, sixteen adult tennis courts including red clay plus three kids' courts, 18-hole Bermuda grass putting course, private executive airport and seven dining outlets including two waterfront restaurants on the shores of Lake LBJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Horseshoe Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott Hotel Horseshoe Bay
- Marriott Horseshoe Bay Hotel
- Horseshoe Bay Marriott
- Horseshoe Bay Resort Texas