I was on a business trip with a co-worker and the overall experience was fantastic. The grounds are absolutely spectacular with the beautiful trails behind the main tower that have multiple water features, exotic birds and beautiful holiday decorations. I can only imagine how beautiful this is in full summer bloom. traveling as a single female I felt welcome, safe and slept really good. The room was clean, confortable and very very quiet. So nice to find!
Ate several meals in the main dining room for breakfast and lunch. I cant find one thing to complain about. Even the staff greated me by name after the first day when I returned. How rare.
I cant wait to return with my family and enjoy and the recreation and activities the property has to offer in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Texas' Premier Golf and Lake Resort located 45-minutes west of Austin in the heart of the Texas Wine Region. Horseshoe Bay Resort features 385 guest rooms, three Robert Trent Jones Sr. golf courses, full service marina, spa, sixteen adult tennis courts including red clay plus three kids' courts, 18-hole Bermuda grass putting course, private executive airport and seven dining outlets including two waterfront restaurants on the shores of Lake LBJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Horseshoe Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott Hotel Horseshoe Bay
- Marriott Horseshoe Bay Hotel
- Horseshoe Bay Marriott
- Horseshoe Bay Resort Texas