“Cold lump potatoes”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas Hill Country flavors in hearty portions. An open kitchen with a wood grill and focus on steaks, chops and fresh seafood.
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Place was ok. Everything else was closed so we had no choice. Service was overwhelmed .... At least our server was.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Was exhausted from travel and starving at 3:00 in the afternoon. Dawn hooked me up with a chilled glass of Chardonnay and kept me company while I enjoyed a yummy hamburger. The next day my friend and I had a bite and drinks at the bar. Food was again good and though Dawn had the day off we were once again well taken care of.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Not a hotel guest but came for Friday night dinner. BBQ buffet was reasonable but somewhat lean on non-meat selections. Menu entrees were equal to Austin/Dallas/Houston prices. The atmosphere and decor are typical hotel lobby. Service was a little slow and not very attentive. I kept having to ask for tea refills. which I shouldn't have to given the menu prices. Would I come back if in the area? Sure.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great dressing. Really nice outdoor seating. Decent service. Rib special smelled better than it tasted. A little pricey.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The first night I ate here, the grilled chicken on my salad was cold and tough as a boot! However, the bread was good. The next day at lunch, we had a catered lunch and the salad and bread were yummy, but the carne guisada was most unimpressive. The third meal I had here was a Tuesday night buffet and the roasted chicken, vegetables and salad were all very good! At all the meals, the staff and service were very good.