“This was gross out of my mind”
Review of Regency Inn

Regency Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hondo
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Okay me and my co worker stayed here for one night on 3/8/12 and checked out on 3/9/12. This was the worst motel I ever stayed in my life I had to sleep on top of the blanket and used my bag as a pillow I pulled back the covers when I was going to sleep and i seen Stains all over the white sheets and the pillows smelt like bad breath I will never tell anyone to stay here and i will never stay here again i dont know how yall are still open then the breakfast was a joke and then The bathroom smell so bad !!! OVERALL I WAS SICK OUT OF MY HEAD AND I HOPE YALL GET SHUT DOWN!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris M
There are newer reviews for Regency Inn

Reviewed June 27, 2011

Very nice place large clean room, clean large pool and friendly staff. We loved this place.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank momoffiveBrady
KumarPatel, Manager at Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2011

Thanks for taking time and writing a review about us. We really appreciate it,

Kumar Patel
Manager

Reviewed June 2, 2011

We ride motorcycles and Hondo was about as close to Leakey and the 3 twisted sisters as we could get for the price. We travel quite a bit and have stayed in big chain motels that were way worse than this one. Pros: microwave made heating up left-over pizza possible, mini-fridge came in handy, didn't use the iron/ironing board or the hair dryer but it was nice to have available, breakfast bar that looked alot like Super 8's helped our food budget for the trip, everyone in the pool seemed to be enjoying it, room was clean, cable worked. Cons: the carpet and bathroom walls and fixtures showed the age of the motel. Overall, I'd stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FatCat8214
Reviewed March 2, 2010

came to hondo to spend some time with old family saw the the new hotel but was to pricy, and so we stayed here, big mistake the room was small and old. Wouldn't recommend staying here ever again!!

Stayed one night
then moved to the hotel down the road big upgrade same price think it was the executive hotel

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank jaminj
Reviewed July 22, 2009

Rooms were small and discussing. The safe was rude and didn't speak much and warn"t as helpful as i hoped will never stay here again, and do not recommend it..

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank bizmark
Reviewed December 13, 2007

The staff here is the best I have ever met. The room was very clean and well kept, the hotel is in a nice quiet area. I plan on making this my hotel of choice from now on.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank buzzthedog
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hondo
Best Western Hondo Inn
#1 of 1 in Castroville
Stony Ridge Ranch
Stony Ridge Ranch
#1 of 1 in Hondo

Been to Regency Inn? Share your experiences!