All reviews an early flight covered walkway terminal building breakfast starts main terminal courtesy bus make your own waffles complimentary breakfast five minute walk excellent hotel the sofa bed an overnight stay modern hotel check in was quick late arrival booked this hotel one night stay
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel early doors as right next to the terminal building and approximately 3 minute walk. Easy check in, free bottles of water, great buffet breakfast from 4.30am & 24hr Bar if needed! Double room was great and air conned. Well furnished with USB sockets. Be warned car parking is £18 per night! All in all, great airport hotel and this is pick of the bunch!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Paolo F, General Manager at Hampton By Hilton London Stansted Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Johnnyonefoot,

Thanks for the great review! Really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! For the benefit of our readers, our breakfast starts at 4am. Truly hope we can welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2018

We booked this hotel as we had a quite early flight and this hotel is a five minute walk from departures. Very stylish hotel with a good bar and food menu. The room was perfect and with parking on site the return flight made the final leg of our journey so much easier. Also if you don't fancy any of the food in the hotel the airport itself is an easy other option

Ian H,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay, moreover that you took advantage of our Lounge menu! I would love the chance to welcome you back and thank you personally for your positive feedback - so do let us know if and when you chose to return!

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Stayed with my wife and daughter in a family room with my elderly Mother who had a separate room for one night in August 2018. Had never stayed at the Hotel before and before arriving feared it was going to be very loud and limited with respect to room and food quality. However I was delighted with not only the Hotel staff who were very friendly but also the food and room. It’s literally a 5 min walk to the airport terminal which was ideal and although it was that close we didn’t have any disturbances through the night from either planes or noisy guests.

We had an excellent room with a great family bathroom and super shower, the room was clean and tidy and we couldn’t fault it.

Food was very good in the evening and the breakfast was also good.

I can not fault our stay at the Hotel.

3  Thank Dalhammon
Paolo F, General Manager at Hampton By Hilton London Stansted Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Dalhammon,

Thank you for such a fantastic review! I am so pleased we managed to impress you during your stay with us; really hope this wasn’t your last visit as we truly hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed August 4, 2018

I have just stayed in the Hampton By Hilton at Stansted Airport with my wife prior to catching a morning flight.for which the location was ideal.
I stay in Hotels on a weekly basis, so have a reasonable handle on what to expect in a Hotel, and its restaurant.
The first impressions of this Hotel were good, with an large modern open plan reception / bar / lounge area.
Once registered we went up to our room on the fourth floor, again this was a good sized modern space, with basic but adequate furniture and a large wet room en-suite.

The room was very warm and had fixed pane windows,so the air conditioning was adjusted to 19c to do its thing. It soon became apparent that the air conditioning was not going to be effective, despite contacting reception on two separate occasions to ask them to look into this, and being assured on both occasions they would attend to it nothing happened, the temperature stayed at around 24c throughout the night.
Having given our car over to the Hotels airport parking scheme, we were a captive audience for our evening meal, anyway this would be fine this was a Hilton Hotel!. How wrong we were, the menu was fairly limited, anyway we made our selections . The food arrived promptly Fish and Chips, you can't go wrong can you? You can here, one small shrivelled piece of overcooked processed fish sat on six chips! Noodle salad with chicken was more proportioned but I am not convinced the noodles should have been stone cold.
We expressed how disappointed we were and although the staff were professional and courteous and refunded the cost of the meal, there was a feeling they were at the mercy of the corporate catering supplies. So my final comment goes to Hilton Hotels Food and Beverage Director. The food served at this Hotel is totally UNACCEPTABLE. There are fantastic foods available to corporate and private outlets alike you can do better than this.....

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Paolo F, General Manager at Hampton By Hilton London Stansted Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

fiftythousand,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. Whilst I am pleased initial impressions were good, I can only offer you my apologies for the failings in relation to our fish and also air conditioning. Admittedly there was a system error a few weeks ago which has now been resolved whereby the temperatures were reverting back to 24c, this issue was fixed within a day, I can only apologise for this however. Secondly, you are correct in stating our suppliers are nominated and you have my assurance I will feed this back on your behalf.

I do hope this has not tainted your overall impression of the hotel as I would love the chance to welcome you back personally at some point in the future.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

Hotel conveniently located. Restaurant very busy. Chicken Satay arrived stone cold. Steak Frites took 50 minutes to arrive. Chunky chips were advertised as being the accompaniment, but sweet potato fries were served. Steak seemed somewhat smaller than I was expecting.
Air conditioning in the room seemed unable to provide any cold air.
However the room was more comfortable and considerably quieter than I was expecting, so credit where credit is due.
Overall good, but visit could have been better with a slightly more 'polished' experience in the restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

ColinJ1610,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. I am pleased most aspects of your stay were to your satisfaction, however have taken note of your negative feedback in order to pass on to the relevant head of department. I can only apologise for the minor oversights, I do hope we can welcome you back again very soon.