All reviews nice hotel breakfast room many thanks reception desk perfect location car start country decoration min lining
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was a bit disappointed in that I had to climb several flights of stair with my bags in order to get to my room. Once there I found that the room was OK and there were no obvious problems. It was a short stay as I had to leave early in the morning so cannot offer more information.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank impulsivearies
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Just in case you have to spend a night in Athens and it is an easy exit for your next spot. This is what we did. We stayed in this hotel because we arrived to Athens at night and it was close to the road we wanted to take the next day to go to Meteora.
The place is average, but looks old, an so dirty, even when is not that dirty.
The only thing I liked was that we found a place to eat nearby where the food was amazing and they treated us very well.
Breakfast is included and is more than enough.
As said before, a one night place if you just want to shower and sleep.

Date of stay: May 2013
1  Thank Nuria G
Reviewed May 18, 2013

First impressions is a cosy boutique hotel ,well decorated. Generally it is a pleasant stay if you pay maximum!! 40 euros per night and you have to accept that you will meet rooms with not well cleaned carpets, old towels and very low quality beds.

Date of stay: May 2013
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Last night in Athens, I wanted to have a quite time. And a good night. So this hotel was perfect. If your looking for the Acropolis, the ancient Agora and you're only walking/metro maybe not the best place, because it's in the north of Athens. But if you have access to a car,it's very nice with lot of green witch you don't have in downtown Athens. The service was great! Came to pick me up at the port and the next morning I had a lift to the airport. Makes your life so much easier! Thanks again!

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank VLnn
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The more reviews I read and the more I travel, the more I realise that everyone has different experiences even in the same hotels and restaurants. We liked this hotel. We liked the 'clutter' of the decor and the repro furniture - we felt it gave character to the place rather than the bare tiled floor and utilitarian furniture found almost everywhere. We needed to be in the area, so found the hotel convenient for us and a reasonable price. Nevertheless, I would not recommend it for a prolonged stay to sightsee in Athens due to the distance from the centre. Our room was clean, comfortable and the heating worked. The plug had been removed from the large, corner bath, however, so a long, luxurious soak was out of the question - presumably on economic grounds. Breakfast was adequate but at least there was real orange juice rather than the orange squash you find everywhere in Greece, now. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2012