“wonderful experience”

Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Hillsboro
west,texas
“wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2010

I had 2 cats with me and the staff bent over backward to make sure they were safe and didn't get out. I loved the microwave and little frig in the room. Beds were very comfortable and unlike most motels I have stayed in I slept wonderful. Had a room across from the patio area and was just perfect. The employees were more than cordial, they treated me like a friend. I recommend Days Inn very highly. The Continental Breakfast had something for everyone..I loved the waffles shaped like Texas. I like the location also..close to so many different restaurants. Wonderful time wonderful people.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2008

I had to spend a week and a half in Hillsboro, Texas so I went online to find accommodations. Based on the reviews, price, and pictures, I selected this hotel. Upon arrival, I was immediately concerned for my wife. There were construction workers everywhere just staring at her. They were on the ground around the hotel, on the balconies, and sitting around the patio. Wherever she went, they just stared. Going to the pool was out. In the morning, we went for the hotel breakfast and it was just about impossible to get food or find a place to sit because the construction workers dominated the food area. I needed an iron and an ironing board which the hotel had told us they provided, but when I went to the front desk to pick one up I was told they had all been stolen. I complained that there wasn’t a clock radio in our room and the hotel staff said that they were always being stolen and they couldn’t keep up with the replacements. We spent one night, checked out in the morning and moved to another hotel down the road for a very enjoyable stay.

Stayed May 2008
2 Thank six6kids
, Webmaster at Days Inn Hillsboro TX, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn Hillsboro for your recent stay in our area. I am sorry that the situation with the construction workers made things uncomfortable for you and your wife.

• Management was approached about having replacement items available when things are stolen.

• Management was approached about setting up a security system of some sort which would help to prevent items from being stolen.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Days Inn Hillsboro. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Travelers are raving about these Hillsboro hotels

lubbock
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2008

Excellent hotel.The staff will bend over backward to help you. We had a few problems with our room but it was taken care of immediately. The staff is very friendly unlike the staff of the Comfort Inn down the road. I highly recommend this motel for families traveling,

• Stayed April 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2004

What a great find! It was very inexpensive compared to other hotels in the area. My room had a nice 27 in t.v. with cable, microwave, small refrigerator. and comfortable bed. I happened to get in on a terrific summer days special for 39.99 per night. And the FREE continental breakfest had something for everyone! It was in a quite large dining room. I plan on going back. I have family there but i prefer to have my own space when i visit. The friendliness of the staff was exceptional. I did not know from night to night whether I would need to prolong my stay and they were more than accommodating.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member