Iron Skillet at Petro
Reviewed December 1, 2012

My husband didn't get what he ordered. Waitress wasn't interested in replacing it. I ordered taco salad - no dressing, no chips or crackers, very little meat. Asked for salsa - was soured. A very unpleasant experience.

1  Thank GRANDMAcary

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Ok so after reading all the other reviews I was ready for some good food. Boy, was I wrong.... The buffet was not that good. I had mash potatoes and a salad yumm some dinner. The waiter only acknowledged me...my poor husband couldnt even get his attention. The guy at the counter asked how everything was and I told him Im paying 10.99 for a buffet that i only ate a salad. So he asked if he could make us something to go...yeah ok. Then I told him about the server and all he could say was "that doesnt sound like him". Omg!!! Are you kidding me...I cant believe how some places get such a.good reputation with such horrible customer service. I will not be paying another 10.99 for such a horrible buffet and service.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

First visit since poor old Willie’s name is no longer associated with the location. By the way---the singing frogs that were part of the original location are sitting in front of a house across the road. Those frogs went from Dallas to Carl’s Corner and now to a yard. What a journey! The newly remodeled struck stop is very nice.The menu has something to offer fro everyone and the service was very good. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

One thing I just love about Texas..... THE FOOD. Variety variety variety! My waitress was Jana and she is a doll very nice and well tending to my needs so she is gonna get a nice tip. Read the other reviews and well either they are under new management or they were having a bad day this place is excellent!

Some come hungry the buffet sport great fried chick some Mexican food and a killer salad bar and desert to boot.

I would definitely come back here for some bone sticking road chow friendly staff SPOTLESS RESTRUANT AND BATHROOM FACILITIES and to top it off great gas prices. So fuel the body and truck and give them a visit you can not go wrong for the price and just general good food.

Chris

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Willie Nelson's ill-fated attempt at establishing a show place and dining establishment north of Hillsboro, Texas off of I-35E has gone the way of a lot of other places in this economy.

1  Thank JoeKent