“Very nice hotel with wonderful beds, just like home.”

Comfort Suites Hillsboro
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Hillsboro
Cross Plains, Tennessee
“Very nice hotel with wonderful beds, just like home.”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We had traveled a long way to purchase and airstream trailer and were very tired. These beds were miraculous and it was very quiet. Wonderful experience.
We would definitely stay here again and refer our friends to this hotel in Hillsboro.

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here the last day of our 1st vacation in 5 years. We had been on the road for over 13 hours and we were very tired and cranky. We came into Hillsboro on 22 and the hotel was right there. Everyone who worked there was amazing. From the wonderful lady at the front desk to the lovely lady who helped us at breakfast. The room was terrific, quiet, and very comfortable. The pool was very refreshing and the hot tub a perfect end to a long day on the road. The bed was so comfortable and we all slept like babies. It was a much better stay than the Fairfield we stayed at on out way out of Texas. We will definitely be staying with you again!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in Hillsboro on our way to south Texas and were not disappointed. Rooms were clean, staff was friendly, and the free breakfast was good enough for us. Located next to several restaurants. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2014
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stayed here on the way to college station. It is a very nice hotel, not sure how old a hotel it is. Loved the Texas shaped waffles. The pool was perfect, just like bath water. The only complaint would be that the frig rattled and you couldn't get it to stop. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Cross Plains, Tennessee
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The hotel filled with bus loads of kids travelling and they all went swimming and I never heard a thing because the front desk knew I was tired and wanted a quiet area. So thoughtful. I wish every hotel would be this way. Decor is gorgeous.

Room Tip: It was perfect
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Great hotel clean,good bed,good TV & Internet
I stopped at this hotel because I left my winter home FAST because my sister had died so I was driving 1500 miles, I went into hotel and asked what rate was and than I asked if I could use my corp. rate and she was little defensvice and said hotel didn't except the rate. I was only asking I didn't say anything all she needed to do was answer. When I got on line in my room I made reservation using the corp. rate !!!! Would I stay here again yes I would clean is very important to me not attitude if I didn't spell correctly sorry....hey I've been driving all day !

Room Tip: Looks clean and is hotel isn't very old
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Found online while driving home to Oklahoma from south Texas. Easy on and off highway. Easy check in. Comfortable room on the second floor. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Room was large and immaculately clean. Very comfortable beds with a selection of pillows firm to soft. Large TV visible from the comfortable couch in the sitting area. Across street from Dairy Queen and other fast food restaurants and a Chinese buffet and a Black Eye Pea restaurant. Breakfast the next day was hot and delicious. Sausage , eggs and waffles along with fruit and yogurt and sweet rolls and breads. No smoking or pets were allowed in the hotel and it was clean smelling and pristine. Large bathroom with shower/ tub. Four towels, hand towels and face cloths were already stocked in the room. We will definitely return again!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family