“New stuff is worth trying!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rockfish Seafood & Grill

Rockfish Seafood & Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://www.rockfish.com/. They have 10 locations in DFW area, but only 4 locations listed in Trip Advisor, Highland Village is not listed. I would like to review the one in the Highland Village that I went to couple times
Lake Dallas, Texas
“New stuff is worth trying!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Several new menu items brought me back (Truth: Rockfish hasn't my 1st choice. It's been OK, but nothing to rave about...and life is short.). I chose the shrimp "Mix & Match," with caribbean and coconut, added a salad, and had a side of fries (I like mine VERY crispy). My wife chose crab-stuffed flounder, but had to scrape off the cajun sauce (pretty hot) and ask for a honey lemon butter (much better). We noticed a new crab soup (they also have crab bisque), which I'd like to try on a return (Even the fact I'm contemplating a return says a lot!). The best part was our waiter, Katie, who was as delightful and accommodating as she was fun to watch practically fly around the place, 'cause she was BUSY! This place has gone up on my list!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Flower Mound, Texas, United States
“Good value, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Nice prices and casual environment. The patio is perfect when it isn't too hot. They occasionally have some live music out on the patio that is really great.

Visited June 2012
Lake Dallas, Texas
“Worthy of frequent visits”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Always consistently good food, Rockfish is a favorite, and our server recently was one of the best! The fried calamari is rings only, and it's a little too heavy on the breading (all too common); be sure to ask for remoulade instead of the marinara for dipping (our server suggested it). The mini chicken taco appetizer is delicious, but the 3-cheese spinach dip is just so-so. Crab-stuffed flounder is always good, and we enjoy tasting the wide variety.

• Visited July 2012