“Good food, bad service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I've eaten here twice and neither time did I have anything from the menu that I thought was outstanding. On both occassions the one thing that did "stand out" was bad service, but I guess "it is what it is"...just very inattentive and absent minded on the part of our server. Both times we had to leave the table and hunt down our server who kept forgetting to bring the beers we ordered. She would take our drink order and disappear for a long time, only to come back to the table with our partial drink order and no apology for the oversight. It was so bad that we actually made it into a game, betting on who's drink would be forgotten each time. Other then that, the food was good, just not on the top of my list for Mexican...

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Blue Goose Quesadillas are delicious! Great chips and salsa.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

Blue goose is actually one of my fav Mexican restaurants in the area. It is right around the corner and the food is always good. Every now and then I have to ask for my enchiladas to be piping hot as a little on the tepid side...but I just love my food hot!! Chips and salsa are always good. Service is always fast and friendly...purrs :)

Reviewed September 14, 2011

We love the queso and fresh tortillas here. The service is always great, and friendly. Having tried most of their dishes, there isn't anything we've had that we didn't enjoy. The margaritas are quite good. The restaurant is as casual or dressy as you might be at the time, and there is a movie theatre nearby so you can eat while your kids watch a show.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Quiet when we went in the evening. Rustic atmophere sort of Mexican style.
Okay for a quick meal. Bar with bar stools and a big TV showing sport.