Lake View
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Lake View
Living Area with Breakfast bar, table and sofa.
Living area
Ensuite bath
Bedroom 1 with ensuite
Breakfast area
Additional bath
Utility room: washer, dryer and ice maker.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Karynewin...
Beaumont, Texas
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in November 2017

Our stay at Gilmore Creek Ranch was beautiful! The barndominum was big enough for my family and I with a gorgeous view! The ranch was a fun experience! We loved seeing the turkey and deer when riding the ranger! When the guys went out to hunt us girls enjoyed shopping in the cute little town! The chocolate house and wine tasting were amazing! I highly recommend staying there!!

Management Response
Jul 11, 2018
Karyn I'm glad you all enjoyed your trip to Hico! Sharing the great outdoors and our little town with others is always a pleasure!
Tara W
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in April 2018

Absolutely loved the ranch! I caught some really nice fish and really enjoyed the view of the lake from the barndominium. The ranch overall is very pretty. Hico is also a really neat little town. There is a really good chocolate shop as well as some other cool little shops. I would highly recommend this ranch to anyone!

Management Response
Jul 11, 2018
Tara I'm glad you got to spend some time out on the water and enjoy a day on the town! We look forward to your next stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing