“Wonderful Chocolate Escape”
Review of Wiseman House

Wiseman House
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Hico
More attraction details
Owner description: A shop selling both antiques and chocolate.
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is a beautifully appointed shop full of different chocolates (and other gifts and surprises). I took one of my cousins from California. It almost convinced him that moving to Texas is a good idea!

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Excellent chocolates and fun shop to browse. Displays and items ( other than chocolate) change frequently enough to make shopping here every other month or so interesting (don't live here but drive through the area a couple of times a month)...definite "find" for chocolate lovers!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Traveling along Hwy 6, we saw this sign for Wiseman House Chocolates. Yum! We looked for it as we drove into town. Beautiful house. Charming! What was inside was even better. Their chocolates were just melt in your mouth delicious! We bought a few items, samples a few, too. Upon arriving home I promptly placed an order. A definite must!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

When I pass through this part of Texas, I always stop for gifts to take back home. And the best part are the outstanding chocolates for myself!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We were in Hico, Texas recently and stopped by the Wiseman House to address my chocolate hunger. Chocolate bark, chocolate covered fruit, truffles, chocolate covered nuts, and more. Still eating through everything purchased and all has been wonderful. Hubby would have liked to see more milk chocolate options but as a dark chocolate lover, I was very happy.

These items aren't cheap but are very good. You can order online and will be getting items as Christmas gifts.