“wow wow wow”
Review of Wiseman House

Wiseman House
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Hico
More attraction details
Owner description: A shop selling both antiques and chocolate.
Reviewed February 28, 2013

chocolate is amazing pricey but the taste makes up for it. the fudge there was so good i couldn't stop eating it. you have my business i will be back

Reviewed November 18, 2012

The atmosphere and service were both awesome. The chocolates are packaged beautifully and the entire place is very soothing but I didn't like the chocolate at all. I am not a big chocolate guy but to me it tasted like chocolate you'd bake with, not eat.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

The Wiseman House has fudge, chocolates and truffles plus a few crafy gift type items. I thought they were all pretty pricey, ie a small candle for $36 but it was 30% off. We bought a box of 30 truffles and some peanut butter malt balls which were delicious, I'm not sure they were $50 delicious, but dang they were good! This is located right across from the Koffee Kup so we stopped in after having lunch.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I took the advanced chocolate class from Wiseman House and had a blast. I came home with some great new skills and a boatload of chocolate! The lunch was awesome and Kevin was a great teacher! Look forward to taking the beginners class soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

If you are passing through Hico you must stop of at the Wiseman chocolate house. It is right at the intersection next to the Koffee Kup. Handmade chocolate delights. You can also stop of at their studio of the main street and actually watch them making the chocolates. We stopped here in October and they had gorgeous peppermint bark. Pecan crunch is our fav. It is literally the reason we go the back way to San Antonio! Meaowlicious