“good rate! excellent stat”

Sleep Inn and Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Hewitt
GreenLeadersGold level
Beaumont, Texas
“good rate! excellent stat”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

if you are in need of a nice hotel at a good rate- this is the place!!
with more amenities than most most hotels at a rate that wont break the bank. the emplyess are courtesy & pleasant. rooms are clean & spacious. breakfast is fair.

• Stayed May 2013
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for leaving the Sleep Inn & Suites a review on tripadvisor. We do offer an affordable product filled with amenities. The Sleep Inn & Suites is a 2013 Choice Gold award winning property. We offer FREE hot breakfast, indoor heated pool, and hot tub. All of our rooms come with a 32 inch Flat Screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, iron, ironing board, and coffee maker. Other amenities include business center, free high speed wireless internet, indoor corridors, and guest laundry facilities. Our goal for the front desk is to provide exceptional service and we are pleased that we were able to meet this goal during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

The Sleep Inn & Suites Family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Very inexpensive rate, easy access. Standard room large and comfortable, very clean and great front desk staff. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. But if your staying more than just one night pay little more! The beds and pillows were very uncomfortable. Everyone in our group, in all three rooms. All had aching backs this morning. Plus little things like cheap coffee makers in the room held together by scotch tape. And as with most inexpensive hotels, small thin bath towels!

• Stayed May 2013
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
The Sleep Inn & Suites would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on tripadvisor. We do offer a very affordable rate for great accommodations. We apologize if your towels and bedding where not as plush as you expected. Regarding the coffee maker I am unaware of any coffee makers in poor repair, but my Head Housekeeper is looking into this matter. We strive to insure all our customers have a pleasant stay. I hope overall your stay was enjoyable. I hope you will give us a call if you are ever going to be in the area again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

The Sleep Inn & Suites family
Graham
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We came in late in the evening without reservations and the desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. Evening staff was great and room was very good size, clean and comfortable. It has an indoor pool and workout room. Nice location right off the interstate yet was not noisy. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
The Sleep Inn & Suites located in Hewitt, Texas would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on tripadvisor. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make all our guests experiences great and are pleased that we were able to meet that goal during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Tuscola, Texas
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel and its staff are wonderful! I actually stayed there and when I left, I left my very nice clothes hanging in the closet. I called and the staff set them aside for me till I could make it back through. It was almost a month later before I came that way. I stopped by to pick it up and was excited it was all there. Very clean hotel and the indoor pool/hot tub is always clean and relaxing. If I could give this hotel 6 stars I would!

• Stayed November 2012
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
The Sleep Inn & Suites would like to thank you for your kind words and positive review! Our goal is for all our guests to leave with a smile on there face! We are especially happy that all your items were held for you until you were able to make it back to the area. We have a great staff at the Sleep Inn & Suites and it warms there hearts when they hear that we made a guests stay enjoyable. Again, thank you for your review and next time you are in the area we would love to have you stay with us again.

Home, Kansas, United States
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Excellent hotel, especially for the price. Evening staff helped us find delivery food options and had coupons for us! So clean you have no worries. Great breakfast in the a.m. Helpful staff. Great location near Waco.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
The Sleep Inn & Suites located in Hewitt, Texas would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on tripadvisor. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make all our guests experiences great and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Just stayed there and was very pleasantly surprised. Seemed very new, and room was HUGE. Wifi was fast, and even had indoor pool and gym. Right off interstate, but is still south of Waco a few miles. Breakfast wasn't the best, but beat expectations everywhere else.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on tripadvisor! I am pleased to hear you had a good stay. The hotel is a newer property, and we take great pride in maintaining the facilities. We do offer great amenities such as the pool, free Internet, business center, and guest laundry facilities on property. With us being so close to Waco it makes it very easy to enjoy all the activities in Waco while still being able to stay somewhere that makes you feel at home. If you are ever back in the area we would love to have you stay with us. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and if you every need anything please do not hesitate to call us!

KC
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have stayed here several time in the last couple of years - and was looking forward to staying here on this trip as well. That was - untill my customer had to change plans mid trip. The reservation was supposed to be cancelled 24 hours ahead - which is a little unusual with this chain - but when I had to juggle my schedule they allowed me to cancel same day without any fee. I will stay here again - just not this trip.
Moved down the road to Sulphur Springs to accomodate my new schedule and am staying in a hotel I wish I wasn't in!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank KcKansas
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
The Sleep Inn & Suites would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on tripadvisor. We are very pleased that we were able to help you out with the cancellation dilemma. We strive to make all our guests experiences great even if you don’t get to stay the night with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Sleep Inn & Suites Family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hewitt
Ramada Hewitt
Ramada Hewitt
#2 of 2 in Hewitt
Comfort Suites Waco North
Quality Inn & Suites Near University
Best Western Plus Woodway Waco South Inn & Suites
Home2 Suites by Hilton Waco
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Waco South

Been to Sleep Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!