“Great place to stay”

Sleep Inn and Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Hewitt
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We came in late in the evening without reservations and the desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. Evening staff was great and room was very good size, clean and comfortable. It has an indoor pool and workout room. Nice location right off the interstate yet was not noisy. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

The Sleep Inn & Suites located in Hewitt, Texas would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on tripadvisor. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make all our guests experiences great and are pleased that we were able to meet that goal during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel and its staff are wonderful! I actually stayed there and when I left, I left my very nice clothes hanging in the closet. I called and the staff set them aside for me till I could make it back through. It was almost a month later before I came that way. I stopped by to pick it up and was excited it was all there. Very clean hotel and the indoor pool/hot tub is always clean and relaxing. If I could give this hotel 6 stars I would!

• Stayed: November 2012
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

The Sleep Inn & Suites would like to thank you for your kind words and positive review! Our goal is for all our guests to leave with a smile on there face! We are especially happy that all your items were held for you until you were able to make it back to the area. We have a great staff at the Sleep Inn & Suites and it warms there hearts when they hear that we made a guests stay enjoyable. Again, thank you for your review and next time you are in the area we would love to have you stay with us again.

The Sleep Inn & Suites Family

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Excellent hotel, especially for the price. Evening staff helped us find delivery food options and had coupons for us! So clean you have no worries. Great breakfast in the a.m. Helpful staff. Great location near Waco.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

The Sleep Inn & Suites located in Hewitt, Texas would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on tripadvisor. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make all our guests experiences great and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Just stayed there and was very pleasantly surprised. Seemed very new, and room was HUGE. Wifi was fast, and even had indoor pool and gym. Right off interstate, but is still south of Waco a few miles. Breakfast wasn't the best, but beat expectations everywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on tripadvisor! I am pleased to hear you had a good stay. The hotel is a newer property, and we take great pride in maintaining the facilities. We do offer great amenities such as the pool, free Internet, business center, and guest laundry facilities on property. With us being so close to Waco it makes it very easy to enjoy all the activities in Waco while still being able to stay somewhere that makes you feel at home. If you are ever back in the area we would love to have you stay with us. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and if you every need anything please do not hesitate to call us!

The Sleep Inn & Suites Family

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have stayed here several time in the last couple of years - and was looking forward to staying here on this trip as well. That was - untill my customer had to change plans mid trip. The reservation was supposed to be cancelled 24 hours ahead - which is a little unusual with this chain - but when I had to juggle my schedule they allowed me to cancel same day without any fee. I will stay here again - just not this trip.
Moved down the road to Sulphur Springs to accomodate my new schedule and am staying in a hotel I wish I wasn't in!

1  Thank KcKansas
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

The Sleep Inn & Suites would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on tripadvisor. We are very pleased that we were able to help you out with the cancellation dilemma. We strive to make all our guests experiences great even if you don’t get to stay the night with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

This hotel may be right by the interstate, but you will not hear the slightest sound; it is completely sound proofed. The hotel is very clean, and a nice breakfast too. An entire bus load of students stayed one night, and we never heard the slightest peep. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The staff were friendly, helpful, and made me fell welcome. The speed of the internet was good. The pool was clean with a good temperature as well as the hot tub. The best part of the hotel was that it was close enough to Waco and far enough away to avoid the congestion.

Sleep Inn & Suites Family

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hewitt
Ramada Hewitt
5 mi away
Comfort Suites Waco
Comfort Suites Waco
#10 of 30 in Waco

Been to Sleep Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!