“It was okay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Hewitt
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Done by 11 yr old son:

I thought this place was kind of a nice place. It has nice and witty service. Even though I turned my nose down on the hash browns my favorite kind of bkfst. I would definitely come back another time. Overall ok. Done.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Cappuccino

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

After our first couple of visits, everything went south and we don't go here anymore. Lousy, very small omelets, ridiculously slow service, and terrible salad (I think it was a Cobb Salad, but it may have been called something else) that I didn't even finish. Train your waitstaff not to just wander off and take FOREVER to do follow-ups. You also need someone in the kitchen that knows how to cook. We went back several times, hoping things would improve but it just kept getting worse and worse.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Nice decor. Good friendly service. Breakfast very good. Variety of pancakes and omelettes. Delicious coffee and tea. Lunch menu includes nice variety of fresh soups and salads. Chicken salad very tasty! Come early on weekends as it is popular.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I've been here several times for breakfast. They offer a wide selection of coffees and teas, and you can even get tea by the pot. Pancakes are huge, and come in varieties including Pecan (my favorite) and Very Berry. My husband had the breakfast burrito and loved it.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The dining area is quite modern and spacious, it is larger than it looks. The food was very good. The Grandgirls had chocolate chip pancakes that were huge, I was a little disappointed with the small BLT it taste just fine it just had a poor presentation. I would suggest larger bread. All in all a good dining experience. The staff was super nice.

Been to Cafe Cappuccino? Share your experiences!