Ramada Hewitt
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewshot tubfront desk staffbeds were very comfortablemeeting roomquiet roomgreat place to stayfree breakfastbusiness tripenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againwacobaylormicrowavecerealhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Reviewed February 5, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Reviewed January 27, 2014

This hotel is amazing.
All front desk is amazing,friendly.
Check in fast.
Room clean,large,everything work.
Shower is amazing.
Breakfast is super,hot,cereal,waffle,bread,yogurtl,fruits etc...
Laundry works.
Internet works.
Parking is great and super safe.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank GELCJR
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear GELCJR,

Thank you for your feedback on your experience at our hotel. On behalf of my staff and I, we thank you for the kind words. Our hotel amenities and services are cater to ease our guest from the busy world! We're glad that everything works out for you at our hotel. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Although I hadn't stayed at a Ramada in a while, I booked this on Hotels.com and got a pretty good rate in comparison to surrounding hotels. It was close to my destination for an overnight trip and just off Interstate 35.

I booked a king-bed room and it was very clean; I had no complaints. The room I stayed in was decorated in the Dallas Cowboys theme and if you are a fan, you would feel right at home (or be reminded of their recent shortcomings)--either way, I had never seen a football motif before. The room had a sink, refrigerator, and microwave.

I did not use the pool, but it appeared clean. The workout room was small, but the treadmill was in great shape for a hotel (many I have seen have slipping belts or neglected maintenance). Parking was in front of the hotel and there was no parking by room windows--so if you are one of those people who like to see your vehicle outside of your window, it's not happening for most of this hotel's rooms.

The front desk clerk was friendly and I didn't interact with any other staff. There was a gas station/convenience store very close, but no walking-distance restaurants (fast food was a short drive in two directions). I would stay here again if I found myself in the area. (This visit was the night of Jan. 18, 2014).

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Japheaux

Dear Japheaux,

Thank you for taking the time off and writing us a review. Feedback like yours is very crucial to our future staff training. We're excited to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Unfortunately, we did not enjoy the Cowboy this previous season. Hopefully they will do well the next one! *fingers cross*. On a serious note, we truly thank you for your business with us and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Very pleasant, quiet, and never used the A/C or Heat. Room was comfortable which is a first because I like the room cold and my husband prefers the heat. The bathroom color scheme was different, but OK.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Linda,

Thank you for the raving feedback on your recent stay. Hearing about our guest satisfaction at our hotel is such an honor to all our staff. We strive to provide the best comfort for all our hotel guests. We're glad that you had a quiet and relaxing night at our hotel. We thank you for your business and we hope to serve you again in the near future!