“Clean, friendly, great value!”
Review of Ramada Hewitt

Ramada Hewitt
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Hewitt
“Clean, friendly, great value!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great place. Staff was friendly and helpful with special requests, had a great stay! Rooms were clean and the jacuzzi in the room was nice. Definitely gonna have a few more stays there for more great events like the gaming event!

• Stayed September 2012
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear guest,

My staff and I are thrilled that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. We understand how importantly is to have guest feedbacks on their stay to advise others who are looking for accommodation in the area. I'm glad to hear that my staff has exceeds your expectation in services and that our jacuzzi room was perfect for you. We are humbled by your kind words and glowing review of your experience.

We appreciate all of the time you have taken to share your experience and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

254 732 9823

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed September 17, 2012

For many places I could have stayed, this one was the hands down favorite. Clean rooms and great service. Nice clean indoor pool. Perfect sized meeting room for small events. Just outside of waco. I'll be making more reservations here.

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Gemini_knight,

My staff and I are thrilled that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. We understand how importantly is to have guest feedbacks on their stay to advise others who are looking for accommodation in the area. We are humbled by your kind words and glowing review of your experience. We're glad that you enjoyed our meeting area facility.

Killeen, Texas, United States
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed here for a day, location was easy to get to, and rooms were very spacious. I was here for a business trip and my girlfriend tagged along, we ended up getting the jacuzzi room. The room was spotless, everything was well setup, and was definitely spacious. The cost of this room should be much, much, more than what I paid for it. Definitely will stay here again, and a the hotel is "green". I had woken up at ten to get ready to check out, only to find out check out time was actually at 12! It's probably one of the few hotels I've been to that has such a late check out time. I was worried about internet since my girlfriend and I had some work to be done, and required the use of internet. I was pretty sure it would be spotty at best, well I was definitely wrong, internet never missed a beat and everything worked awesome.

So awesome price, awesome stay, and good for the environment!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Steven N,

Philly
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Stayed three nights. Did not use pool and hot tub. Room had refrigerator, microwave. Bathroom had blowdryer. Important to the wife. A clean reasonably priced room. Good location along Route 35. Would stay here again.

Stayed September 2012
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear PhillyKarl,

Thank you for writing us a glowing review. We at the Ramada Hewitt understands how importantly it is to provide our guest essential amenities. We're glad that you wife enjoyed the blow dryer in the room. On behalf of all the staff at the Ramada Hewitt, we thank you for your patronage and hope to see you again in the near future.

river city
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is a relatively new hotel on the out-skirts of Waco. We got a spacious room, comfortable beds, mini fridge and microwave, and in-room celing fan. One area that could use improvement is the breakfast room - please keep the coffee pots full during busy times. Overall, this is a solid 2.5 star hotel - great value.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel with such kind words. We're glad that you enjoy the comfort and tall ceiling of our hotel. I apologize that the breakfast area coffee was filled at the time you were there. I will definitely look into it. My breakfast hostess usually doesn't have that problem. We're pleased to know that you enjoyed our in-room amenities. On behalf of us at Ramada Hewitt, we thank you for your patronage and hope to see you again in the near future.

Lewisville, Texas
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stayed in this hotel while we were hunting, and I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel overall, and the friendliness of the staff. Unfortunately I didn't get an opportunity to check out the pool and hot tub.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear Esundance,

Thank you for taking the time to post the lovely review of your experience at our hotel. We're pleased to know that your enjoyed the cleanliness of our hotel. We hope you and your group had a wonderful hunting experience. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Burkburnett
Reviewed September 1, 2012

There are many good hotels and motels in the Waco area, but reading the reviews of many of them scared me off. There were some terrible reviews. I looked at this motel and saw only a few reviews but all but one were good. The building is only one year old and looks brand new. The indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi were very clean and the water was great. The service was good and the breakfast was plentiful and good. Not too may people ther at the time we were there but the rooms were very quiet. The only thing I can think of to criticize might be that there were no newspapers available. We would certainly return.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, September 2, 2012
Dear David R,

254 732 9823
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hewitt
Sleep Inn and Suites
Sleep Inn and Suites
#1 of 2 in Hewitt
Quality Inn & Suites Near University
Home2 Suites by Hilton Waco
Comfort Suites Waco North
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Waco South
Best Western Plus Woodway Waco South Inn & Suites

Been to Ramada Hewitt? Share your experiences!